Goose Creek Memorial @ Barbers Hill predictions !!!

BH6886

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="887203" timestamp="1288031875"]
[quote author=Stranger link=topic=75036.msg887197#msg887197 date=1288031495]
I say BH by 17, GCM is not very good.
[/quote]
Neither is BH kicker. They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal....
[/quote][b]They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal[/b] uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a field goal? ???

GCM has to play defense and did an excellent job last week in the first half staying back and not just running up field. This is where we have been killed all season. Also penalties killed us this season and last week giving Crosby too many extra opportunities. First time all season we did not look so predictable on offense. Will have our speed man Guillory back. Been hurt most of season.

[quote name="octfeb" post="887204" timestamp="1288032007"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887203#msg887203 date=1288031875]
[/quote]
Neither is BH kicker. They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal....
[/quote][b]They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal[/b] uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal? ???
[/quote]
No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="887216" timestamp="1288032646"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75036.msg887204#msg887204 date=1288032007]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887203#msg887203 date=1288031875]
[/quote]
[/quote][b]They can barely kick an extra point yet alone a field goal[/b] uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal? ???
[/quote]
No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$
[/quote] umm hold on there cowboy... that was a real question... I do not know everything about football... That is why I asked? So feel free to apologize any time... for calling me a smart you know what.  >:(.. Not everyone that gets on here is a EXPERT @ football. I love the Broncos and that is why I get on here...  I hope you feel bad for calling names to someone you don't even know.

The hill is playing good football at the right time. I give GCM credit for beating Crosby and think they are better than GP. They just came together a little late. The BH D is playing much better but better not look past this one or it could easily go the other way. Now is the time you see who the pretenders and contenders are. Still think BH takes this one by 14.

[b]In the National Football League, the scrimmage for point after attempt takes place from the two-yard line. In American high school and college football, it is from the three-yard line.[/b]
;D

& 2 defend our kicker, (not making an excuse) but most of his misses come after he has just ran in a touchdown ! BH sure needs a soccer team, then maybe we could have a full time kicker ... lol

[quote name="octfeb" post="887220" timestamp="1288032905"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887216#msg887216 date=1288032646]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote] umm hold on there cowboy... that was a real question... I do not know everything about football... That is why I asked? So feel free to apologize any time... for calling me a smart you know what.  >:(.. Not everyone that gets on here is a EXPERT @ football. I love the Broncos and that is why I get on here...  I hope you feel bad for calling names to someone you don't even know.
[/quote]touche Octfeb "GO BRONCOS" Always Believe

[quote name="knightrider" post="887422" timestamp="1288046850"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75036.msg887220#msg887220 date=1288032905]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75036.msg887216#msg887216 date=1288032646]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]touche Octfeb "GO BRONCOS" Always Believe
[/quote] ;D and im still waiting for my apology from WhatHappened? >:(

[b]Octfeb -  "uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal?"

WhatHappened - "No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$" [/b]

This is what happens with the written word sometimes. Something got lost along the way. Octfeb (nice lady  ;D) asks a legit question in a polite manner. WhatHappened (freshman who doesn't know Octfeb) takes it as an insult. Tragically wrong. Without seeing the person you're talking to and being able to hear the voice and inflection, a miscommunication occurs. From now on, we should all just meet in my barn every night and talk face-to-face so this doesn't happen again. See you at 7. :D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="887859" timestamp="1288093781"]
[b]Octfeb -  "uummm isn't that the same thing? An extra point and a filed goal?"

WhatHappened - "No. an extra point is a kicked ball from the two yard line in the middle of the field. a field goal is a kicked ball from the side hashes from any yard line on the field you smart a$$" [/b]

This is what happens with the written word sometimes. Something got lost along the way. Octfeb (nice lady  ;D) asks a legit question in a polite manner. WhatHappened (freshman who doesn't know Octfeb) takes it as an insult. Tragically wrong. Without seeing the person you're talking to and being able to hear the voice and inflection, a miscommunication occurs. From now on, we should all just meet in my barn every night and talk face-to-face so this doesn't happen again. See you at 7. :D

[/quote]Hey Hawkeye, seems like whathappened doesn't have no cooth at all. shows the upbringing he went through.

[quote name="knightrider" post="887872" timestamp="1288095149"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=75036.msg887859#msg887859 date=1288093781]

[/quote]Hey Hawkeye, seems like whathappened doesn't have no cooth at all. shows the upbringing he went through.
[/quote]

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. But the longer he waits to make amends makes it worse. Even if it was a miscommunication, you still shouldn't be throwing insults around on here.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="887876" timestamp="1288095729"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=75036.msg887872#msg887872 date=1288095149]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=75036.msg887859#msg887859 date=1288093781]

[/quote]yeah, uncalled for

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. But the longer he waits to make amends makes it worse. Even if it was a miscommunication, you still shouldn't be throwing insults around on here.
[/quote]yy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83