Evadale @ Cypress Christian Predictions

Guest Abraham
[quote name="eaba26" post="888127" timestamp="1288114998"]
I guess I just like both teams.  They play hard and are well coached.  But somebody has to win.
[/quote]
I agree with you totally but I'm going to have to take the Rebels in this one.  It will be a very hard fought game though.

Evadale- 17

Cypress- 9

Well, the more I find out about CC they seem to be a pretty darn good club.  This will be the best test the Rebels have had all year.  I still think the Rebs are up for the test and will play hard nose football and continue to swarm to the ball.  This will be a good game for the Rebs as they get geared up for the playoffs.

I believe that the Rebels will be ready for this game. I know that focus is hard to keep when a game comes up that really does not mean anything to the standings. This very late trip out of district play is not something that often happens, but it will be good for the Rebels. From here on out focus is what everything will be all about.

It is the kind of focus that the baseball team had last spring as they made their way all the way to the state championship game. It is all about taking care of business. Each player on their assignment, each coach on preparation and insuring execution, even the little things like the guys on the sidelines who take care of the kicking tees and the water bottles.

This will be a test of the Rebels ability to rise above the things that will try to rob their focus, but I believe this will be another shining moment in another great season and a prelude to bigger and better things that will come in the playoffs.

I am going to allow for a long bus ride and playing away from home and CC having a good FG kicker if they can get close enough. His range is about 40yards so they would have to get to Evadales 23 dont know if that will happen. They have a good size running back about 5-11 200. All that considered I go with the rebels
[size=14pt]34-3[/size]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami