Evadale @ Cypress Christian Predictions

This should be a good game. I have seen some film of CCS and they have some impressive talent and are well coached.

The Rebels are on an impressive winning streak which gives them plenty of momentium going into the contest and it will be good to see how the Rebels stack up against a good team before heading into the playoffs.

I will of course take the Rebels in the game and my prediction is

Rebels 27
Warriors 14 

Guest Abraham
I really don't see your Cypress defense stopping the Rebels so keep dreaming pal.  And as far as they have out scored there opponents 120 to whatever. Have they played any good teams i might would know about? If so please tell me.

Guest Abraham
Oh i see, but you didnt know the rebels started kicking field goals in the 4th qrt.  against burkeville to let up because it was that bad so You are right it will be a good game. Have yall played any 2a or 3a opponents jw?

Not knowing a thing about C C except by how much we beat a team that played a team they played and beat (whew), it's hard to say. I understand they are probably pretty solid.  I do also know that the Rebels of Evadale are pretty solid themselves.  So, I'm not going to give a spread prediction but I really feel the Rebs are up for a good contest.  And I do hope it is a good contest.  We need it.

Strap em on Rebels and in my ole famous words before you run through the tunnel, "Hit Em In The Mouth"!!!

Just for comparision over the last four games the Rebels have scored 171 points while allowing only 24 with two games being shut outs. For the year the Rebels have scored 247 points (average 35 per) while giving up only 37 (average 5 per). The Rebel D has pitched 4 out of seven shut outs with the other three teams scoring 13, 12 and 12.

I know that stats do not win games, but if the Rebels play as they have through the first seven games I still have to say that the Rebels come out on top of this one.

Guest Abraham
[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="887199" timestamp="1288031641"]
Just for comparision over the last four games the Rebels have scored 171 points while allowing only 24 with two games being shut outs. For the year the Rebels have scored 247 points (average 35 per) while giving up only 37 (average 5 per). The Rebel D has pitched 4 out of seven shut outs with the other three teams scoring 13, 12 and 12.

I know that stats do not win games, but if the Rebels play as they have through the first seven games I still have to say that the Rebels come out on top of this one.

[/quote]

Those are some pretty good stats.. And pretty accurate as well.

[quote name="Abraham" post="887275" timestamp="1288036806"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=75024.msg887199#msg887199 date=1288031641]

[/quote]

Those are some pretty good stats.. And pretty accurate as well.
[/quote]

Thanks I try!

The score will not be 54-0 or 35-7.  I think Evadale can win this game.  I have seen both teams play multiple times and they are both  very well coached and have alot of talent.  They are probably the two best coached teams I have seen in the last four years.  Cypress is very athletic on defense.  Much more so than anyone Evadale has played in the regular season over the past four years.  It will be a great test for them.  But I will also say that Cypress has never played a team full of head hunters like Evadale.  Maybe a team with 2-3, but not a team with eleven. My prediction.

Cypress 16 and Evadale 7.

They are really good at field goals and will find touchdowns difficult against Evadale.

[quote name="eaba26" post="887528" timestamp="1288052975"]
The score will not be 54-0 or 35-7.  I think Evadale can win this game.  I have seen both teams play multiple times and they are both  very well coached and have alot of talent.  They are probably the two best coached teams I have seen in the last four years.  Cypress is very athletic on defense.  Much more so than anyone Evadale has played in the regular season over the past four years.  It will be a great test for them.  But I will also say that Cypress has never played a team full of head hunters like Evadale.  Maybe a team with 2-3, but not a team with eleven. My prediction.

Cypress 16 and Evadale 7.

They are really good at field goals and will find touchdowns difficult against Evadale.
[/quote]Holy Toledo!!  That's a very detailed summary....I find myself agreeing and disagreeing!
I'm leaning towards the Rebs in a good one!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami