We're still WO-S.

WOS92

[quote name="bleed orange" post="889309" timestamp="1288232767"]
Ok guys don't judge the whole city of Bridge City on the actions of one or two of BC cops. Please kill this thread. It is getting old. I do understand what everyone is saying but good grief enough is enough. The game is over and in the history book. Nobody has said this in so many words but plain and simple some of you think this is a race thing. Let it go because I promise you it is never about race between the kids who actually fight the battle on the field. Grownups can learn from kids just not when it comes to money. ;D ;D
[/quote]

I don't know that it is a race thing, particularly since all of those who have commented, including the person who was thrown out, are not minorities.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bleed orange" post="889309" timestamp="1288232767"]
Ok guys don't judge the whole city of Bridge City on the actions of one or two of BC cops. Please kill this thread. It is getting old. I do understand what everyone is saying but good grief enough is enough. The game is over and in the history book. Nobody has said this in so many words but plain and simple some of you think this is a race thing. Let it go because I promise you it is never about race between the kids who actually fight the battle on the field. Grownups can learn from kids just not when it comes to money. ;D ;D
[/quote]

"Judge not, lest you be judged". ;)

Im done with it...

Maybe not a "conspiracy" but certainly entertaining none the less. Please read this with a smile...when is last time you ever recalled a a "suspect" on COPS say "I was wrong...it was me..." and admitting any type of guilt. It's always "wasn't me"! LOL! On a serious note it's a shame that any type of behavior from anybody, I mean anybody, at the stadium would generate more talk than the actual game. The whole episode is a mess and regardless if anyone wants to admit it there is probably blame on both sides. Here's looking to a happy ending to the story, and if not happy maybe just an ending.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Rake1" post="889328" timestamp="1288234288"]
Maybe not a "conspiracy" but certainly entertaining none the less. Please read this with a smile...when is last time you ever recalled a a "suspect" on COPS say "I was wrong...it was me..." and admitting any type of guilt. It's always "wasn't me"! LOL! On a serious note it's a shame that any type of behavior from anybody, I mean anybody, at the stadium would generate more talk than the actual game. The whole episode is a mess and regardless if anyone wants to admit it there is probably blame on both sides. Here's looking to a happy ending to the story, and if not happy maybe just an ending.
[/quote]

Good post rake.

[quote name="Gladtobehere" post="887309" timestamp="1288039023"]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=74963.msg887189#msg887189 date=1288030753]
I have seen this twice.
At a playoff game I was waiting in a long line at the bathroom. A Kville fan lit a cigarette which he should not have done but a cop jumped on him and put him on the ground and cuffed him like he tried to kill someone. The guy claimed that he did not even relalize that he lit it that he just did it out of habit. But they drug him out of there just the same. Why not just have him put it out, give him a ticket or ask him to leave?

[b]A few years ago (may be 6) Kville fans got the same reception in Silsbee. Four cops lined up on the track looking up in the stands and one across the field with bioculars scanning the crowd.[/b] Did not give you a warm welcome feeling. First time there was a call the fans did not like it got real tense. No expanation for the high security.

[/quote]

I will call BS on this......I personally know this did not happen.....NOT in Silsbee
[/quote]You must be smoking something if you say this didn't happen .. I was at the game ... cops followed me and my teenage sons out into the parking lot after the game ... must have been because one son is half hispanic and the other had long blond hair ... good kids, just loud and into the game .. told us to hurry and leave ... were standing looking into the stands the whole game ... by the way, not the first time i've heard this about bridge city .... don't talk if it didn't happen to you ...

[/quote]

I agree... it is done with as far as I'm concerned.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="889316" timestamp="1288233454"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=74963.msg889309#msg889309 date=1288232767]
[/quote]

I don't know that it is a race thing, particularly since all of those who have commented, including the person who was thrown out, are not minorities.
[/quote]

Who is considered minorities? Look guys I am not a racist and never have been but what is a racist? Why would you post on this thread  by so called non- minorities who call out an entire city over the actions from one or two cops. You guys commented that WOS was treated differently because basicly you have more African Americans than Bridge City. No you did not say that but you did not have too. Words are powerful. Not taking up for what happend. I do agree with some of the things you commented on. Just don't think that because it was WOS things was different. Lets think about it maybe at every Bridge City home games there is more cops on the vistors side. Just trying to look at at the big picture not one side.

I was at the game in support of my Stangs and never have I felt the “Eye in the Sky” more so than I felt it at BC. Maybe...just maybe the BC Police Dept. was in cahoots with the officials and new something was about to happen that would P.O. us unruly WO-S fans?!  I do know this…the officiating crew received a bit of a WARNING before the second half began, and the phantom penalties stopped. Go figure, right?  ???

[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="889389" timestamp="1288244318"]
I was at the game in support of my Stangs and never have I felt the “Eye in the Sky” more so than I felt it at BC. Maybe...just maybe the BC Police Dept. was in cahoots with the officials and new something was about to happen that would P.O. us unruly WO-S fans?!  I do know this…the officiating crew received a bit of a WARNING before the second half began, and the phantom penalties stopped. Go figure, right?  ???
[/quote]

::) ::) ::)

[quote name="bleed orange" post="889354" timestamp="1288236170"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=74963.msg889316#msg889316 date=1288233454]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=74963.msg889309#msg889309 date=1288232767]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who is considered minorities? Look guys I am not a racist and never have been but what is a racist? Why would you post on this thread  by so called non- minorities who call out an entire city over the actions from one or two cops. You guys commented that WOS was treated differently because basicly you have more African Americans than Bridge City. No you did not say that but you did not have too. Words are powerful. Not taking up for what happend. I do agree with some of the things you commented on. Just don't think that because it was WOS things was different. Lets think about it maybe at every Bridge City home games there is more cops on the vistors side. Just trying to look at at the big picture not one side.
[/quote]

If you look at what I said, I in now way said this was BC's fault. I even went out of my way to say it wasnt. Im with Gasilla, Im done with it.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="kicker" post="889478" timestamp="1288273013"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=74963.msg889354#msg889354 date=1288236170]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=74963.msg889316#msg889316 date=1288233454]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you look at what I said, I in now way said this was BC's fault. I even went out of my way to say it wasnt. Im with Gasilla, Im done with it.
[/quote]

Not calling anybody out. I am done also but again this thread needs to end.

[quote name="td" post="889492" timestamp="1288273980"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=74963.msg889463#msg889463 date=1288271538]
(TD) ------------------I WAS JOKEING ----------------RELAX.
[/quote]

Not really anything to joke about in my opinion. Which is why I made my post.
[/quote]keep up the good work Skipper, people need to lighten up all this political correctness in scoiety is BS.

[/quote]

I didn't find it too GD entertaining. Why should I say "I was wrong... It was me..." when I was called over, literally, for screaming "WOO-HOO!" too loudly? Glad you enjoyed it, Rake. I didn't. I felt humiliated and a little abused. ENJOY!

WOS 92....WOW!

First of all nobody said you had to admit any guilt or you were wrong, untie the knot in your undies and read the post for what it was intended. It has been well documented what went down from your stand point and if indeed that is "the complete story" then you have every right to be bent out of shape, I agree with you. Unfortunately there are two sides to every story and one is missing. Now before you twist off again I'm not defending the police or you, I'm just saying that the last time I looked there are "2", count them "2" sides to the story and by generalizing anyone or a group you make the situation worse. The only thing I know for sure is that this is a bad deal all the way around and somewhere in the middle of all of it is where the truth can be found. If you are still torqued about all of it and feel you have been legitimately done wrong there are ways to go about making the situation right. Follow the proper channels and seek resolution, you sound like you have witnesses that will back you. The one thing that I know for sure is that it won't get fixed on this board by complaining, griping, and whining etc. Do something about the situation or get over it.  Looking forward to the end of this drama, I'm done.

Rake1

[quote name="77" post="889594" timestamp="1288283549"]
[quote author=td link=topic=74963.msg889492#msg889492 date=1288273980]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=74963.msg889463#msg889463 date=1288271538]
(TD) ------------------I WAS JOKEING ----------------RELAX.
[/quote]

Not really anything to joke about in my opinion. Which is why I made my post.
[/quote]keep up the good work Skipper, people need to lighten up all this political correctness in scoiety is BS.
[/quote]

Right, joking about shooting someone is funny. ::)

[quote name="skipper" post="889817" timestamp="1288302310"]
ease up  TD and i dont belive no one thinks a shooting is funny. if you have a problem with me  PM lets not post no more no my jokeing, is that ok with you
[/quote]

I don't have a problem with you. This is an opinion board. You made a post and I had an opinion about it then you just kept it going. I will let you know if and when there is a problem. Until then it's all good with me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83