What team

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="falconfanatic" post="883308" timestamp="1287755016"]
If ur doing this based on geography then its kirbyville, if ur doing it based on people who post on this site then its brenham by far.
[/quote]

;D

Brenham and Kirbyville have the best chances, Though I'm curious to see how the 10-2A DI fair after coming out of one of the most competitive district races in years.
Sorry Evadale, I don't think you've played anyone and a 1pt. win over Deweyville and a 1 score win over Trinity aren't very impressive. Most 1A state champions can beat 85-95% of 2A's pretty handily.  Lovelady & West Sabine (though they're in a different Divison in 1A, they're still 1A), Cayuge, and several powerful 1A schools around the state could make short work of the Rebs I'm afraid. I'm rooting for the rebs in the playoffs, but don't think they'll make it past the first round or two.

Good point. The 4-3 record is decieving. Dayton always has a puncher's chance with the undeniable athleticism they have year after year. Pretty dominant in district play so far, Broncs. Keep it coming. Go SETX!! I'd like to see 1A-5A titles all go to SETX teams. (not probable, but I'd sure like it.) ;)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="883747" timestamp="1287780991"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=74811.msg883735#msg883735 date=1287780691]
how bout them [color=purple]BRONCOS[/color]
dont count em out
[/quote]
You need to get back on the worst fans thread where you belong. ;D
[/quote]
Weed I dont see anything about DA BROOK in here

I've seen Brownwood play twice and they are incredible...and that's tough for me to say because they are our hated rival, but it's the truth!  They are stacked in all phases of the game and if they stay healthy they should play for the Div 1 title.

*By the way....all you UT fans should be excited that Shipley is gonna play in Austin.  He is bigger, taller, and just as fast as his brother.  I've seen them both play and at the high school level I would have rather faced Jordan than his little brother....he's that legit!

[quote name="stevieray" post="884268" timestamp="1287800025"]
I've seen Brownwood play twice and they are incredible...and that's tough for me to say because they are our hated rival, but it's the truth!  They are stacked in all phases of the game and if they stay healthy they should play for the Div 1 title.

*By the way....all you UT fans should be excited that Shipley is gonna play in Austin.  He is bigger, taller, and just as fast as his brother.  I've seen them both play and at the high school level I would have rather faced Jordan than his little brother....he's that legit!

[/quote]I've been telling them that man.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83