PN-G vs. Ozen Game Thread/PNG wins in 2 OT/Comments

not to point the finger but 21  for  png  got burned all four times on the deep ball as ozen scored 27 unanswered points, our defense is making  babysteps but 21 and 8 are going in the wrong direction. the sophomore from orangefield was making plays right and left all night long. He is a big improvement to our d  and hopefully we will make some changes with our safeties. Containing the lcm qb is gonna be a tall task, he can run and pass no doubt. One thing for sure in this district this year is the offense is dominating the defense all over district play and has me scratching my head that is for sure.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="biaplayer" post="879294" timestamp="1287373725"]
not to point the finger but 21  for  png  got burned all four times on the deep ball as ozen scored 27 unanswered points, our defense is making  babysteps but 21 and 8 are going in the wrong direction. the sophomore from orangefield was making plays right and left all night long. He is a big improvement to our d  and hopefully we will make some changes with our safeties. Containing the lcm qb is gonna be a tall task, he can run and pass no doubt. One thing for sure in this district this year is the offense is dominating the defense all over district play and has me scratching my head that is for sure.
[/quote]Ok, coach Biaplayer.  ;D ;D Tell them (and me) how you were able to know that PN-G would go long to Nelon on that one play and how you were able to call that double reverse..  ;D ;D

Obvious blown PN-G coaches discision not to have someone back to not field a punt late in regulation. A solid answer to the secondary's problem is on the bench watching the game. #11 is one of the best atheletes on the team. Why he is not playing defense is crazy. Coach needs to realize he is not at Odessa and needs to have his talent playing and not watching from the sidelines.

[quote name="coachtroy8" post="879497" timestamp="1287416373"]
Obvious blown PN-G coaches discision not to have someone back to not field a punt late in regulation. A solid answer to the secondary's problem is on the bench watching the game. #11 is one of the best atheletes on the team. Why he is not playing defense is crazy. [b]Coach needs to realize he is not at Odessa and needs to have his talent playing and not watching from the sidelines.[/b]
[/quote]
#11 has a torn ligament in his knee. He is only suited up as a deep snapper on Kicks. Maybe you need to check the news on occassion!

[quote name="football" post="879648" timestamp="1287422570"]
Noticed on the broadcast how bad the officials were.  [b]The center for Ozen caught the pass on the bad snap in the 1st ot. [/b]
[/quote]

I saw that on the news replay last night.  I couldn't tell exactly where he came from, except that he came from the interior line.  I didn't think he would be eligible.  They did that twice that game.  The first time the refs caught it.  The second time,  they just wanted the game over?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83