Beaumont West Brook vs. Galena Park North Shore/NS Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="KG03bruins7" post="876527" timestamp="1287200453"]
Good game bruins..we shut their pass game down. NS went into the half and made some big adjustmens we had a hole on the right side of our def.... Didn't expect that but overall them bruins played their heart out.. Good game NS... 
[/quote]

What game were you watching?  As soon as NS went up by 2 TD's  The whole team folded tent and looked horrible.  This team has alot of work to do if they want to make an impact in the playoffs.  They better learn how to fight and quit believing they everyone is going to just bow down to the mighty bruins.  The Katy game they lost to a better team IMO.  Tonight they got beat by a middles school, one dimensional offense and an untested secondary.  We better quit with the QB left, QB right and 2 yard passes.  We throw the ball down the field, we score twice. WTH???  I wish the Bruins played their hearts out!!!!!  They better next week.

IMO we got exposed during halftime.  NS started 3rd qtr with 4 touches @ 7points per touch.
3 back to back plays they sucked in the DE and isolated the outside linebacker for over 50 ytds each for TD.  These were followed by the opening kick off return after an out of bounds kick.  special teams did not help either. 

Take back the 28 point surge and replace it with smashmouth football and we would have still had a tough game.  NS hits very hard. 

[quote name="KG03bruins7" post="876527" timestamp="1287200453"]
[b]Good game bruins[/b]..we shut their pass game down. NS went into the half and made some big adjustmens we had a hole on the right side of our def.... Didn't expect that but overall them bruins played their heart out.. Good game NS... 
[/quote]

Now there's a "glass half-full" guy for ya.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="876736" timestamp="1287205772"]
Your on the wrong side of the Trinty guys, Told ya. ;)
[/quote]
This team is plenty capable of beating any team on the other side of the Trinity.  I'm just ready for them to show it.  This team is loaded with talent, but they have to feed of of each other and play 4 quarters regardless of field position or score.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="876746" timestamp="1287206207"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=74507.msg876736#msg876736 date=1287205772]
Your on the wrong side of the Trinty guys, Told ya. ;)
[/quote]
I left something for ya'll in BH on my way back.  Watch your step  LOL :D
[/quote]

Your play book?  Thought I smelled something......... ;D ;D ;D ;D  Greatings from Katy Tigers too.  ;D ;D

[quote name="Baldwin88" post="876666" timestamp="1287203250"]
[quote author=KG03bruins7 link=topic=74507.msg876527#msg876527 date=1287200453]
Good game bruins..we shut their pass game down. NS went into the half and made some big adjustmens we had a hole on the right side of our def.... Didn't expect that but overall them bruins played their heart out.. Good game NS... 
[/quote]

What game were you watching?  As soon as NS went up by 2 TD's  The whole team folded tent and looked horrible.  This team has alot of work to do if they want to make an impact in the playoffs.  They better learn how to fight and quit believing they everyone is going to just bow down to the mighty bruins.  The Katy game they lost to a better team IMO.  Tonight they got beat by a middles school, one dimensional offense and an untested secondary.  We better quit with the QB left, QB right and 2 yard passes.  We throw the ball down the field, we score twice. WTH???  I wish the Bruins played their hearts out!!!!!  They better next week.
[/quote]Well said. That pretty much sums it up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476