support TODAY'S Cardinals

go to the so bama board...they are pumped, talking smack, tailgating, road tripping to Beaumont..excited about the game

...come to the Lamar board...talking  who's transfering where, is he coming here, runs a 40 how fast? and basketball schedules...[b]pathetic[/b]

I guess the newness has worn off.....

we got a game people, [b]pump the kids we HAVE[/b]...show a little interest in OUR Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=red]GO BIG RED[/color]

[quote name="coachacola" post="875371" timestamp="1287163098"]
Went online today to see how many tickets were left and I counted around 800 or so.  If it's not a sellout then it's going to be awfully close to one.
[/quote]

thats good, i looked earlier and there were quite a few....think so. bammy is bringing quite a few--well compared to other oponents

[quote name="puddin tane" post="877207" timestamp="1287260838"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=74454.msg877151#msg877151 date=1287256136]
One of our LU fans was making racist comments on katfans site, now he is embarrassing LU on USA forum.   
[/quote]
One of [b][i]our[/i][/b] LU fans..when you become an LU fan?

I've looked at their board..havent seen anything like that
[/quote]

So, a catholic a jew and a baptist go into a bar...

Did you hear the one about the irishman, the mexican, and the african?

[quote name="JJWooten" post="877198" timestamp="1287260106"]
One of our LU fans was making racist comments on katfans site, now he is embarrassing LU on USA forum.   
[/quote]

I don't remember that and I live on Katfans. We had an obnoxious SFA fan, but aren't they all?
[/quote]Not today. It was a while back when I first mentioned the WAC. It turned out the katfan was a black guy who ripped him
a new one. Now he was on the USA forum doing the same.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="877207" timestamp="1287260838"]
[/quote]
One of [b][i]our[/i][/b] LU fans..when you become an LU fan?

I've looked at their board..havent seen anything like that
[/quote]I'm curious, did you mean Pootie Tang?

[quote name="UNLV" post="877332" timestamp="1287266608"]
[quote author=JJWooten link=topic=74454.msg877198#msg877198 date=1287260106]
[/quote]

I don't remember that and I live on Katfans. We had an obnoxious SFA fan, but aren't they all?
[/quote]Not today. It was a while back when I first mentioned the WAC. It turned out the katfan was a black guy who ripped him
[/quote]

Here's the page you speak of:

http://katfans.com/newforum/index.php?topic=493.msg5169#msg5169

[quote][quote name="JJWooten" post="877371" timestamp="1287268859"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=74454.msg877332#msg877332 date=1287266608]
[quote author=JJWooten link=topic=74454.msg877198#msg877198 date=1287260106]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Here's the page you speak of:

http://katfans.com/newforum/index.php?topic=493.msg5169#msg5169
[/quote][/quote]
It was me and yes LUCardinal showed his ignorance therefore I made sure he got his a** whooped Texas style. It’s sad but every school has its own share of blithering idiots who make the whole school look bad. I used to attend Lamar before I transferred to Sam and I can truthfully say that he does not accurately reflect the ideals and values of the schools’ name that he bears. 

Man, that is over a month old. Move on and support your school and I'm sure LUCardinal learned not to assume a persons race while on the internet.

You didn't "made sure he got his a** whooped Texas style". LUCardinal is very smart but just didn't know he was talking to a black guy.

At 43, I've put my foot in my mouth a few times and if you are honest you probably have too.

Since this is your first post here on this forum I hope you will bring more to the table than this topic.  

[quote][quote name="bigred360" post="877440" timestamp="1287271114"]
Man, that is over a month old. Move on and support your school and I'm sure LUCardinal learned not to assume a persons race while on the internet.

You didn't "made sure he got his a** whooped Texas style". LUCardinal is very smart but just didn't know he was talking to a black guy.

At 43, I've put my foot in my mouth a few times and if you are honest you probably have too.

Since this is your first post here on this forum I hope you will bring more to the table than this topic. 

[/quote][/quote]

Im sorry, did I start this thread? No, I'm just responding to a thread in which I was involved in. Mind your own business and I'll do the same.

[quote name="Bearkat25" post="877452" timestamp="1287271394"]
[quote][quote author=bigred360 link=topic=74454.msg877440#msg877440 date=1287271114]

[/quote][/quote]

Im sorry, did I start this thread? No, I'm just responding to a thread in which I was involved in. Mind your own business and I'll do the same.
[/quote]

No need to get defensive, I was just telling you and everyone else LUCardinal is not a racist person he just didn't know who he was talking to.

Congratulations on the BearKat victory over SE La today. We can discuss that if you would like.

[quote][quote name="bigred360" post="877458" timestamp="1287271546"]
[quote author=Bearkat25 link=topic=74454.msg877452#msg877452 date=1287271394]
[quote][quote author=bigred360 link=topic=74454.msg877440#msg877440 date=1287271114]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

No need to get defensive, I was just telling you and everyone else LUCardinal is not a racist person he just didn't know who he was talking to.

Congratulations on the BearKat victory over SE La today. We can discuss that if you would like.
[/quote][/quote]
I don’t think he is a racist, as a matter of fact I never called him racist, I just think he is ignorant about black culture. Even so, it doesnt matter if he thought he wasn't talking to a black guy or not, what he said was still wrong. No offense, but it doesn’t look good for you to defend his actions. I agree, we all make mistakes I have forgiven him and moved on, no hard feelings. I didn’t want to start my first thread out with a negative but, I do look forward to better and more substantive discussions in the future. By the way thanks for the acknowledgements of my bearkats they played hard and we are proud of them …

Sounds good BearKat25, sorry if saying he isn't a racist makes you think I am defending his statements because I'm not. He was wrong and I believe he would say as much if asked.

Anyway, the BearKats may be the surprise team in the SLC this season. Good luck versus SFA as I don't like the Jacks at all.  ;)

[quote name="puddin tane" post="875103" timestamp="1287115195"]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=74454.msg875093#msg875093 date=1287114257]
Give a guy some knowledge......what is their boards address?  I might go on there and talk smack......you know.......like TT! :D
[/quote]

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=466&f=3200

kinda looking past us..imho
[/quote]

I now see why they were totally looking past us.  That was a complete and total embarrassment from an offensive standpoint.  Or should I just say that our offensive was offensive?!!!!  :-)

I can't believe the beat us like that!!!!!  They are essentially a startup program just like us and they beat the dog out of us.  I think Woodard is going to get his wish when he basically said that the fans should expect more.  AFter that showing...the fans are going to be pissed off.  I wouldn't be surprised if the support drops off substantially!!!  Thank goodness for the tailgating...because the football sure wasn't entertaining!

Guest sly0071
Bevil is playing really, really poorly.  I got excited when Prewitt was warming up in the 2nd quarter but then Woodard didn't let him play.  Besides Bevil's lack of production on the field, his attitude on the sidelines is not very glowing either.  He is coming to the sidelines whining all the time, and sits pouting by himself on the bench.  Not impressive.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="877918" timestamp="1287286710"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=74454.msg875103#msg875103 date=1287115195]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=74454.msg875093#msg875093 date=1287114257]
Give a guy some knowledge......what is their boards address?  I might go on there and talk smack......you know.......like TT! :D
[/quote]

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=466&f=3200

kinda looking past us..imho
[/quote]

I now see why they were totally looking past us.  That was a complete and total embarrassment from an offensive standpoint.  Or should I just say that our offensive was offensive?!!!!  :-)

I can't believe the beat us like that!!!!!  They are essentially a startup program just like us and they beat the dog out of us.  I think Woodard is going to get his wish when he basically said that the fans should expect more.  AFter that showing...the fans are going to be pissed off.  I wouldn't be surprised if the support drops off substantially!!!  Thank goodness for the tailgating...because the football sure wasn't entertaining!
[/quote]

pissed is an understatement...defensive came to play and for the most part played well

Offensive?  he-l, the punter's run was the best play..put him at wideout, dudes got some speed!

USA got better games from prep schools...crap like this can really hurt a progam..
First year? heck, we played like it was our first game..no, our first scrimmage!

I was there, with about 500 others till the bitter end, will be there next home game..but dammit...this was bad.  We're going backwards........

[quote name="puddin tane" post="877943" timestamp="1287287781"]

pissed is an understatement...defensive came to play and for the most part played well
[/quote]

The Defense is looking better and are showing improvement.  They played well considering the situations they are put in.  He!!, I think they have to play 2/3 or more of every game.  It takes some grit to dig down deep and come right back on after you made it off the field.  Specially to do it over and over.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="877943" timestamp="1287287781"]

I was there, with about 500 others till the bitter end, will be there next home game..but dammit...this was bad.  [b]We're going backwards........[/b]
[/quote]

That is the most accurate statement I've seen on this board in the past month.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami