Josh Hamilton Gets to Celebrate

I thought it was pretty cool that the rangers celebrated with ginger ale out of respect for his previous battles with drugs and alcohol.  when they clinched the division, he had not participated to avoid being around the alcohol.  they waited until he left the room to bust out the champagne.

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="bullets13" post="873779" timestamp="1286976512"]
I thought it was pretty cool that the rangers celebrated with ginger ale out of respect for his previous battles with drugs and alcohol.  when they clinched the division, he had not participated to avoid being around the alcohol.  they waited until he left the room to bust out the champagne.
[/quote]

ONLY reason I would not mind seeing Texas win it all is bc of Hamilton and N Ryan. CLASS

[quote name="beechnut" post="874534" timestamp="1287069841"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=74381.msg873779#msg873779 date=1286976512]
[/quote]

ONLY reason I would not mind seeing Texas win it all is bc of Hamilton and N Ryan. CLASS
[/quote]

i'm not just saying this because they're my team:  this team is full of class.  no steroid controversies, no jerks, just a bunch of hardworking baseball players who say and do all of the right things. 

[quote name="bullets13" post="873779" timestamp="1286976512"]
[/quote]

I agree. Great group of guys on this team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami