BEST WR in SETX

Mark roberts just needs to concentrate on the ball in the air instead of the run after the catch, and learn how to time his jumps and he will be an absolute monster! He is a randy moss type reciever that loves the deep ball! (Not really comparing him to moss, just saying that is how he is built!) He is always wide open or is atleast 6 inches taller than the defender!

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="873394" timestamp="1286927185"]
Benjamin Hollysworth---5-10  185.  13 year old sophmore-junior from Home School.  Throws ball on the roof and runs precise circle patterns and rarely misses.  He is always wide open
[/quote]

:D :D :D

I L'dOL!!!

sophomore-junior!! ;D :D :D ;D

Guest slsblab
When looking at a receiver I look at alot of things, hands, running great routes, etc. Sonnier runs all the routes,has great hands and for a guy who is not considered fast beats people deep consistantly. Roberts is a guy with college stuff because he is big and fast, but runs mostly deep routes. Saw the Nelson kid once runs alot of quick routes but has really good hands. Just my opinion Sonnier right now is the most polished WR in all phases I have seen this year and last.

[b]Prentice Lane[/b]

Lane has caught several passes at the corner of the end zone by just flat out flying over the defensive
Silsbee will go for 2 after the TD and the defense will triple cover Lane and he still catches the ball

Don’t believe me watch the Lumberton game film  ;)

[quote name="slsblab" post="873738" timestamp="1286973684"]
When looking at a receiver I look at alot of things, hands, running great routes, etc. Sonnier runs all the routes,has great hands and for a guy who is not considered fast beats people deep consistantly. Roberts is a guy with college stuff because he is big and fast, but runs mostly deep routes. [b]Saw the Nelson kid once runs alot of quick routes but has really good hands.[/b] Just my opinion Sonnier right now is the most polished WR in all phases I have seen this year and last.
[/quote]
Not sure when you saw Nelson, but he has more deep ball catches than anyone I have seen at PNG in a while. Jalali catches a bunch of screens, Nelson goes over the middle and down the sidelines.

All I have ever seen Sonnier do is catch the WR screen. Granted that was last season. He is good at what he does no doubt, but I don't think either he or Nelson are the best WR in the area.

[quote name="badndn" post="874672" timestamp="1287080705"]
[quote author=slsblab link=topic=74331.msg873738#msg873738 date=1286973684]
When looking at a receiver I look at alot of things, hands, running great routes, etc. Sonnier runs all the routes,has great hands and for a guy who is not considered fast beats people deep consistantly. Roberts is a guy with college stuff because he is big and fast, but runs mostly deep routes. [b]Saw the Nelson kid once runs alot of quick routes but has really good hands.[/b] Just my opinion Sonnier right now is the most polished WR in all phases I have seen this year and last.
[/quote]
Not sure when you saw Nelson, but he has more deep ball catches than anyone I have seen at PNG in a while. Jalali catches a bunch of screens, Nelson goes over the middle and down the sidelines.

All I have ever seen Sonnier do is catch the WR screen. Granted that was last season. He is good at what he does no doubt, but I don't think either he or Nelson are the best WR in the area.
[/quote]
Sonnier hasnt caught many screens this year. most of his catches have been over the middle or down the sidelines.

Guest slsblab
Badndn, I saw Nelson at Ned on TV he caught a bunch of 5 yd. stops. Sonnier catches the ball all over the field. Of course we have one thing in common I've only seen Nelson once and you more than likely have only seen Sonnier once.Offensive cord. will call routes according to what the defense is giving them so maybe that was why. But I have seen Sonnier for 2 years and coached him at the junior high level and for my money he is a great high school receiver. He caught 74 last year, if all he caught was screens the local coaches must not be doing a good job of scouting. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami