Jasper vs. Huntington What you got

[quote name="Wildcat04" post="870248" timestamp="1286630005"]
seeing how jasper starts game they do great but then it is gone  ??? do u think they will be able to pull out a win here
[/quote]

I don't know...I'm seriously thinking about picking Huntington. But, will likely go with the hometown.

Guest wildcat58
the bulldogs will win this game and not give up 40+ pts........... They will then go to kville on a positve note, so the cats will have to be ready for a determined effort. jasper 33 huntington 12

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="871124" timestamp="1286688369"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74200.msg871001#msg871001 date=1286680134]
if Jasper loses this game they dont go to the playoffs
[/quote]

If they win they probably won't go either.  I don't know who else in the district they could beat this year.
[/quote]

Talked to a guy yesterday who lives in Jasper he said they were saving everthing for Kirbyville... ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="871158" timestamp="1286712724"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=74200.msg871124#msg871124 date=1286688369]
[/quote]

If they win they probably won't go either.  I don't know who else in the district they could beat this year.
[/quote]

Talked to a guy yesterday who lives in Jasper he said they were saving everthing for Kirbyville... ;)
[/quote]I still don't think that will help ;D

This has not been a good year at all but there is hope there jasper is loaded for about the next 3 to 4 years I no this year has not gone very good theis year but the up comeing years are going to be great the J.V. has a good team and the 9th grade are just goog real good so jasper will be ok and they should be huntington and fight diboll for 3rd place

if huntington has any kind of coaching staff they will beat jasper all we run is ben up the middle or qb up the middle we have the worst coaching staff in jaspers history.i dont care how good the bottom classification is we are done.we have good kids on that jasper team we have no coaching staff.

[quote name="bigdog90" post="871235" timestamp="1286723711"]
if huntington has any kind of coaching staff they will beat jasper all we run is ben up the middle or qb up the middle we have the worst coaching staff in jaspers history.i dont care how good the bottom classification is we are done.we have good kids on that jasper team we have no coaching staff.
[/quote]

Is Bickman or whatever it is still coaching there?

[quote name="Land95" post="871165" timestamp="1286715951"]
This has not been a good year at all but there is hope there jasper is loaded for about the next 3 to 4 years I no this year has not gone very good theis year but the up comeing years are going to be great the J.V. has a good team and the 9th grade are just goog real good so jasper will be ok and they should be huntington and fight diboll for 3rd place
[/quote]

the question is can the current coaching staff win with all the talent coming up...there is talent here now and they cannot figure out how to use it...the D scheme is terrible..

[quote name="WildcatGRAD81" post="871160" timestamp="1286714225"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=74200.msg871158#msg871158 date=1286712724]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=74200.msg871124#msg871124 date=1286688369]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I still don't think that will help ;D
[/quote]
i am sorry but i think this is to funny!!!!! bahahahahahahah! good luck dogs!

[quote name="bigdog90" post="871867" timestamp="1286764512"]
eagleborn bickman is here
[/quote]come on guys, the coaching cant be THAT bad. Could it be that the talent level is down this year? The kids have to buy into the system?.......injuries?.......team concept?.........other team is bigger, stronger and faster?.......usually it's the talent level and not the coaches.

The "normal" is different at different schools.  Some schools would love to have Jaspers prospects this year.  Once upon a time, Jasper fans "expected" to win district on average about every five or so years and were pretty content with that.  That was even the line from the coaches.  Then they learned that they could win just about every year.  Those expectations are the new "normal" for Jasper.  Anything less and you will have restless fans in Jasper.  That is just the reality and I suspect that anyone applying to coach football at Jasper understands that.

Personally, I hope the current coach turns things around and gets the team back to a competitive level.  I think it is still possible that it can be done.  I just do not buy the idea that the talent level is down so much that Jasper cannot at least be competitive in the fourth quarter of football games.

[quote name="jeffcoat" post="875543" timestamp="1287179946"]
  We better win tonight. Been following Bulldog football for over 30 years and this is by far the worse its been. There is help close by. Local help. I hope that the admistration is smart nuff to be looking. It should never be this way.
[/quote]

Don't look South.... ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami