*** Da' BROOK(BWB) @ Da' SHO(NS) ***

SgtRey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sfa87" post="870216" timestamp="1286624985"]
Lets go North Shore, just kidding unlike sum of u beaumont folks that really went against my titans im pulling 4 u guys to win, just dont do any stupid stuff like we did and u guys can make it 2 years in a row
[/quote]I wasn't one of em. I wanted yall undefeated for that PA vs BMT sho down!!!! ;D

This game is kinda hard to call. WB can, and should, win. As long as coaching and bone-head playcalling dont get in the way, WB should win. But if I see any of those offfensive formations where #8 is in there along with #5....we might be in trouble. Only one time have I seen that set where it wasn't a run play. I have to ask this question......why do we have #8 in as a slot reciever...WITH A BROKEN THUMB! It's gonna be a run play because the thumb affects his ability to catch.....although I was supried last night when they ran a screen pass out of that formation, and #8 made the catch. THat was the only time that play wasn't a run play. NS will be expecting a run play if the two QB's are on the field at the same time. This is something I've noticed....and if I see it, dont you think the coaches at NS will see this? Just sayin. To answer your question....West Brook CAN win this game. If we go in there and play our A game....and dont turn the ball over.....West Brook should win. 25-21 Brook.

82-5a... you must be related to the 3rd string QB or a backup WR cause all i see you constantly doing on here is hating on Josh Stump... The boy is athletic and just give him his due... Stump is his dad we get it, but if you actually know the coach then you know he is going to put the boys and his team in the best possible position to win no matter what.. sorry to your son/nephew/cousin but it is what it is...

Brook by 10

[quote name="calveezy24" post="870488" timestamp="1286650695"]
82-5a... you must be related to the 3rd string QB or a backup WR cause all i see you constantly doing on here is hating on Josh Stump... The boy is athletic and just give him his due... Stump is his dad we get it, but if you actually know the coach then you know he is going to put the boys and his team in the best possible position to win no matter what.. sorry to your son/nephew/cousin but it is what it is...

Brook by 10
[/quote]Sometimes our coaches have tendencies that is recognized by everyone else but the staff. 82 may have a point. I've saw similar tendencies by our coaching staff in pass years. It's worth a look. Is it a run every time he's in the slot? NS may eat it up if they recognize it and it is fact, JMO

Bruins, handle yo business baby. You certainly have the team to do so, GOOD LUCK!!!!!

82-5a... you must be related to the 3rd string QB or a backup WR cause all i see you constantly doing on here is hating on Josh Stump... The boy is athletic and just give him his due... Stump is his dad we get it, but if you actually know the coach then [b]you know he is going to put the boys and his team in the best possible position to win no matter what..[/b] sorry to your son/nephew/cousin but it is what it is...

Brook by 10
[/quote]That is exactly the point. He is not doing that. It's clear to me that coach is simply putting his son in the best position to earn a scholarship. If that wasn't the case, he wouldn't be the PK, either. IMO, Diego is a much better kicker. Im not hating on anybody, Im just pointing out the fact that their appears to be a case of nepitism going on here. If you cant see that, then maybe you need to change seats in order to get a better view. Im a longtime fan of WB, AND Stump, but anybody that knows me will tell you...I call them like I see them. I want WB to be a better team....you can be with me, or you can be against me. But dont call me out just because I voice my opinion about a certain situation.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="870552" timestamp="1286656325"]
[quote author=calveezy24 link=topic=74179.msg870488#msg870488 date=1286650695]
82-5a... you must be related to the 3rd string QB or a backup WR cause all i see you constantly doing on here is hating on Josh Stump... The boy is athletic and just give him his due... Stump is his dad we get it, but if you actually know the coach then [b]you know he is going to put the boys and his team in the best possible position to win no matter what..[/b] sorry to your son/nephew/cousin but it is what it is...

Brook by 10
[/quote]That is exactly the point. He is not doing that. It's clear to me that coach is simply putting his son in the best position to earn a scholarship. If that wasn't the case, he wouldn't be the PK, either. IMO, Diego is a much better kicker. Im not hating on anybody, Im just pointing out the fact that their appears to be a case of nepitism going on here. If you cant see that, then maybe you need to change seats in order to get a better view. Im a longtime fan of WB, AND Stump, but anybody that knows me will tell you...I call them like I see them. I want WB to be a better team....you can be with me, or you can be against me. But dont call me out just because I voice my opinion about a certain situation.
[/quote]
ha calling you out cause I've only looked at the sterling and north shore thread and noticed a trend of garbage youre spinning off aka this nepitism bit... josh plays the Y position at wideout, it is probably the only position in stumps offense where you put a for sure possession receiver and a good blocker and stump doesnt call plays based on personnel that is rotating in and out, except maybe only with guys that are on the field 90% of the time on offense like his outside receivers which you saw last night with the outside screens... i can assure you any play calling that occurs with what slot receivers are in is just pure coincidence as they rotate constantly on his offense...

[quote name="calveezy24" post="870596" timestamp="1286659897"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=74179.msg870552#msg870552 date=1286656325]

Brook by 10
[/quote]
ha calling you out cause I've only looked at the sterling and north shore thread and noticed a trend of garbage youre spinning off aka this nepitism bit... josh plays the Y position at wideout, it is probably the only position in stumps offense where you put a for sure possession receiver and a good blocker and stump doesnt call plays based on personnel that is rotating in and out, except maybe only with guys that are on the field 90% of the time on offense like his outside receivers which you saw last night with the outside screens... i can assure you any play calling that occurs with what slot receivers are in is just pure coincidence as they rotate constantly on his offense...
[/quote] ::) Hey mj....maybe you should change your username to cal-stump, instead of calveezy.

Brook by 10
[/quote]

Bullshit, then why is No. 8 kicking? No. 1 and No. 14 are better kicking options. Also he has WRs that have been in his program for 4 years and are better athletes than No. 8, why doesnt he play them. The only reason No. 8 gets any playing time at all is cause his last name is Stump! This kid wouldnt get on the field at any other school in this area period.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="871021" timestamp="1286681408"]

Brook by 10
[/quote]

bull, then why is No. 8 kicking? No. 1 and No. 14 are better kicking options. Also he has WRs that have been in his program for 4 years and are better athletes than No. 8, why doesnt he play them. The only reason No. 8 gets any playing time at all is cause his last name is Stump! This kid wouldnt get on the field at any other school in this area period.
[/quote]wouldnt see the field at MHS  ;D

[quote name="calveezy24" post="870596" timestamp="1286659897"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=74179.msg870552#msg870552 date=1286656325]

Brook by 10
[/quote]
ha calling you out cause I've only looked at the sterling and north shore thread and noticed a trend of garbage youre spinning off aka this nepitism bit... josh plays the Y position at wideout, it is probably the only position in stumps offense where you put a for sure possession receiver and a good blocker and stump doesnt call plays based on personnel that is rotating in and out, except maybe only with guys that are on the field 90% of the time on offense like his outside receivers which you saw last night with the outside screens... [b]i can assure you any play calling that occurs with what slot receivers are in is just pure coincidence as they rotate constantly on his offense...[/b]
[/quote]

What coach worth his weight in salt doesnt call plays based on personnel and packages? This is football, I dont know what sport youre refering to!

[quote name="Yeoj" post="871021" timestamp="1286681408"]

Brook by 10
[/quote]

bull, then why is No. 8 kicking? No. 1 and No. 14 are better kicking options. Also he has WRs that have been in his program for 4 years and are better athletes than No. 8, why doesnt he play them. The only reason No. 8 gets any playing time at all is cause his last name is Stump! This kid wouldnt get on the field at any other school in this area period.
[/quote] ;D Thank You!

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="870342" timestamp="1286635801"]
This game is kinda hard to call. WB can, and should, win. As long as coaching and bone-head playcalling dont get in the way, WB should win. But if I see any of those offfensive formations where #8 is in there along with #5....we might be in trouble. Only one time have I seen that set where it wasn't a run play. I have to ask this question......why do we have #8 in as a slot reciever...WITH A BROKEN THUMB! It's gonna be a run play because the thumb affects his ability to catch.....although I was supried last night when they ran a screen pass out of that formation, and #8 made the catch. THat was the only time that play wasn't a run play. NS will be expecting a run play if the two QB's are on the field at the same time. This is something I've noticed....and if I see it, dont you think the coaches at NS will see this? Just sayin. To answer your question....West Brook CAN win this game. If we go in there and play our A game....and dont turn the ball over.....West Brook should win. 25-21 Brook.
[/quote]

so....when 8 is at a slot they dont have any other receivers on the field?And you think the OC does a lot of "bone-head play calling".I think there are a lot of high school coaches who wished they could call a game as good as the OC at the Brook.

[quote name="fanofthegame7" post="871044" timestamp="1286682622"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=74179.msg870342#msg870342 date=1286635801]
[/quote]

so....when 8 at a slot they dont have any other receivers on the field?And you think the OC does a lot of "bone-head play calling".I think there are a lot of high school coaches who wished they could call a game as good as the OC at the Brook. And yes there are formations where his son goes in at WR.
[/quote]

Dude, Stump calls the offensive plays! He tells Coach Doug (the WR coach and OC {by title only}) what formation he wants and they send in that group of players. Pay attention next time your at a game.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="871046" timestamp="1286682846"]
[quote author=fanofthegame7 link=topic=74179.msg871044#msg871044 date=1286682622]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=74179.msg870342#msg870342 date=1286635801]
[/quote]

so....when 8 at a slot they dont have any other receivers on the field?And you think the OC does a lot of "bone-head play calling".I think there are a lot of high school coaches who wished they could call a game as good as the OC at the Brook.
[/quote]

Dude, Stump calls the offensive plays! He tells Coach Doug (the WR coach and OC {by title only}) what formation he wants and they send in that group of players. Pay attention next time your at a game.
[/quote]

DUDE...I KNOW..maybe you should pay attention...

[quote name="fanofthegame7" post="871047" timestamp="1286682965"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=74179.msg871046#msg871046 date=1286682846]
[quote author=fanofthegame7 link=topic=74179.msg871044#msg871044 date=1286682622]
[/quote]

so....when 8 at a slot they dont have any other receivers on the field?And you think the OC does a lot of "bone-head play calling".I think there are a lot of high school coaches who wished they could call a game as good as the OC at the Brook.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You knew and still made that statement about the OC? Go figure... ???

[quote name="Yeoj" post="871056" timestamp="1286683202"]
[quote author=fanofthegame7 link=topic=74179.msg871047#msg871047 date=1286682965]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=74179.msg871046#msg871046 date=1286682846]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You knew and still made that dumba$$ statement about the OC? Go figure... ???
[/quote]

when i said OC... i am talking about the guy calling plays...the OC...(not what some program says)  in this case the head coach (which has certain duties) is the OC (who calls the plays) so....is this going to fast for you....the OC (who is also the head coach) is a very good play caller(OC).....You got it...there are some head coaches that dont call plays....they are not OCs....but they are head coaches....you go figure on that...

[quote name="fanofthegame7" post="871044" timestamp="1286682622"]
[/quote]

[b]so....when 8 is at a slot they dont have any other receivers on the field?[/b]And you think the OC does a lot of "bone-head play calling".I think there are a lot of high school coaches who wished they could call a game as good as the OC at the Brook.
[/quote]

West Brook Recieving stats per chron.com:

Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD

[i]Reggie Begelton [/i] 18  282  16  3 
[i]Jacolby Cunigan [/i] 14  243  17  3 
[i]Jalen Malone [/i] 17  221  13  2 
[i]Denzel Jackson [/i] 5  108  22  1 
Percy Johnson 4  52  13  1 
[i]Jacoby Brown [/i] 2  17  9  0 
Joshua Stump 1  15  15  0 
Dylan Harvey 2  12  6  1 
[i]JonTavaeous Jones [/i] 1  9  9  0 
[i]Daveon Clark [/i] 1  3  3  0

That's 7 full time WRs, no reason for him to run No. 8 out there at WR other than the fact that the kid is his son!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Nice deflection, too. No mention of Trump using an African American church to look like he’s the minority’s friend then walking out the back door and going to a white supremacist laced rally hosted by Charlie Kirk aka “The Civil Rights Act Was A Bad Idea”.  
    • Remember when someone said they were stepping away from this forum?  What a glorious 2 minutes that was.  Now, if I may attempt an impression, “You knuckle-draggers are idiots and I am going to sit here and ridicule you about everything!  (Tongue sticking out🤪)”.  
    • There was a national media outlet I used to love to watch.  I worked midnights for years and would come home and get caught up on all the latest headlines.  The anchors were humorous, had catch phrases and presented the sports hi-lights from the previous day.  They had fun segments where they would show the top 10 and not top 10 of the night or the week.  New ownership took over and started pushing agendas and politics.  Sports was pushed down to secondary status after indoctrination.  I phased out of watching the channel altogether.  Started watching again after years of being away because my favorite sporting event is exclusively on that channel.  Lo and behold nothing has changed.  They have complete segments dedicated to hi-lighting those on the “front-line” of social change and isolating 98% of the clientele who just wish to watch sports.  They have laid off tons of long time and popular hosts.  They have fired anchors for not bowing to their woke ideology.  Would someone step up and finally create another sports network to compete with the woke 4-letter network? Sad!!!!  Sports should be a refuge from the day to day grind.  Sports should be a haven to get away from wokeness.  You may now tune back to your regularly scheduled programming.  I am off the soapbox.
    • How did you achieve such lofty status? You’re occupying a high seat of judgement when  you make such all encompassing proclamations. 
    • I’ll give you an attaboy for that one, Smash.
  • Topics