SgtRey

[quote name="Scooter!" post="871127" timestamp="1286688595"]
i dont know why yall using this smoke screen

:D

Yall know yall using this tactic to confuse MHS fans.  :D

not gonna work  >:( >:( >:(

we want our trophy Oct. 22nd

your notice has been served
[/quote]Scooter, the next time you are in town let me know I would like to meet you.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously folks?  We all have our opinions.  Just because someone else's opinion doesn't agree with yours doesn't mean they're bashing you or anyone for that matter.   Lil Stump MAY be getting a little help from his daddy getting extra playing time but he's not that bad of a player.  No, I don't always agree with some decisions that Big Stump makes but thankfully, I'm not the head coach.  That's why he gets paid the big bucks and so far he's earned it.  
Da Brook wins dis one at Da Sho.
And Scooter, the week after will put an end to your dream.  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Newbie" post="871182" timestamp="1286718635"]
Seriously folks?  We all have our opinions.  Just because someone else's opinion doesn't agree with yours doesn't mean they're bashing you or anyone for that matter.  Lil Stump MAY be getting a little help from his daddy getting extra playing time but he's not that bad of a player.  No, I don't always agree with some decisions that Big Stump makes but thankfully, I'm not the head coach.  That's why he gets paid the big bucks and so far he's earned it. 
Da Brook wins dis one at Da Sho.
And Scooter, the week after will put an end to your dream.  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Lil Stump will be just fine. I guess i see more there than some of you do.

@yeoj man how r u, u r one one of few that r true fans win or losing, before stump came to West Brook u hardly seen any folks from West Brook on here, its just like in  the NFL folks bandhoppin to teams especially the Saints n Now the jv Houston Texans, me im memorial, oklahoma sooner, and the no 1 team in all of football the Dallas Cowboys

[quote name="sfa87" post="871202" timestamp="1286720223"]
@yeoj man how r u, u r one one of few that r true fans win or losing, before stump came to West Brook u hardly seen any folks from West Brook on here, its just like in  the NFL folks bandhoppin to teams especially the Saints n Now the jv Houston Texans, me im memorial, oklahoma sooner, and the no 1 team in all of football the Dallas Cowboys
[/quote]

I'm good! Its been a long time. Yeah we have a lot of NEW Bruins. I just hope they stick around when things are going as well as they are now.

[quote name="WBbear" post="871180" timestamp="1286718542"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74179.msg871127#msg871127 date=1286688595]

[/quote]Scooter, the next time you are in town let me know I would like to meet you.
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="Scooter!" post="871318" timestamp="1286734469"]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=74179.msg871180#msg871180 date=1286718542]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=74179.msg871127#msg871127 date=1286688595]

[/quote] 8)
[/quote]he's XX-Lg

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="870793" timestamp="1286669247"]
[quote author=calveezy24 link=topic=74179.msg870596#msg870596 date=1286659897]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=74179.msg870552#msg870552 date=1286656325]
[quote author=calveezy24 link=topic=74179.msg870488#msg870488 date=1286650695]
82-5a... you must be related to the 3rd string QB or a backup WR cause all i see you constantly doing on here is hating on Josh Stump... The boy is athletic and just give him his due... Stump is his dad we get it, but if you actually know the coach then [b]you know he is going to put the boys and his team in the best possible position to win no matter what..[/b] sorry to your son/nephew/cousin but it is what it is...

Brook by 10
[/quote]That is exactly the point. He is not doing that. It's clear to me that coach is simply putting his son in the best position to earn a scholarship. If that wasn't the case, he wouldn't be the PK, either. IMO, Diego is a much better kicker. Im not hating on anybody, Im just pointing out the fact that their appears to be a case of nepitism going on here. If you cant see that, then maybe you need to change seats in order to get a better view. Im a longtime fan of WB, AND Stump, but anybody that knows me will tell you...I call them like I see them. I want WB to be a better team....you can be with me, or you can be against me. But dont call me out just because I voice my opinion about a certain situation.
[/quote]
ha calling you out cause I've only looked at the sterling and north shore thread and noticed a trend of garbage youre spinning off aka this nepitism bit... josh plays the Y position at wideout, it is probably the only position in stumps offense where you put a for sure possession receiver and a good blocker and stump doesnt call plays based on personnel that is rotating in and out, except maybe only with guys that are on the field 90% of the time on offense like his outside receivers which you saw last night with the outside screens... i can assure you any play calling that occurs with what slot receivers are in is just pure coincidence as they rotate constantly on his offense...
[/quote] ::) Hey mj....maybe you should change your username to cal-stump, instead of calveezy.
[/quote]

[quote name="sfa87" post="872029" timestamp="1286804359"]
Sgt Rey was no where to b found when west brook was getting that tail tore up hes a band hopper, u not no true fan, i wanna see you stick wit ur team wen they fall from beneath the earth
[/quote]
FYI,
not sure when your refering to, but I found this website last year....and have been on here pretty often since...I was attending WB games since I got to Beaumont in 2003, not as much as I do now...that's because my son plays...but your right I wasn't on here during those years, or the Cmike years...but I'm here now and what?

[quote name="sfa87" post="872029" timestamp="1286804359"]
Sgt Rey was no where to b found when west brook was getting that tail tore up hes a band hopper, u not no true fan, i wanna see you stick wit ur team wen they fall from beneath the earth
[/quote]

LOL!  Big talk for a guy with 194 posts TOTAL.  Looks like you weren't much of a fan until last year when you guys finally became relevant.

[quote name="westend1" post="872071" timestamp="1286807186"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=74179.msg872029#msg872029 date=1286804359]
[/quote]

LOL!   Big talk for a guy with 194 posts TOTAL.  Looks like you weren't much of a fan until last year when you guys finally became relevant.
[/quote]
Didn't even see that West...guess that's why u make the big bucks!!

[quote name="Scooter!" post="872394" timestamp="1286828290"]
[quote author=Sgt Rey link=topic=74179.msg872384#msg872384 date=1286827732]
Working hard this week....@ Da' SHO....gonna start tailgating tomorrow!!!! ;D
[/quote]Grilled Bruin burgers are tasty
[/quote]Yes, that is what we call them at our tailgate party....some come with Jaguar Meat, Panther meat...most the ladies and kids eat the Titan Burger it comes with 3 oz of meat and one pickle(it usually cover the beef), it's just less filling...the Bruin Burger is 5 lbs of BLACK and RED ANGUS trimmed from the finest TITANIC MUSTANGS....12 slices of pickles and POW!  your in a food colma ... :-*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124