MLB playoffs

Guest jhamilton

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="865571" timestamp="1286207004"]
I'll be pulling for the RANGERS!!!
[/quote]

amen!  and they have a team that can do it, but it won't be easy.  it's pretty exciting to see the rangers with solid starting pitching, a great bullpen, a few offensive superstars, and several solid role-players.  i'm not used to so much balance.  also, the farm system is in great shape, and i have a feeling the new owners will be bringing in even more good pitching over the next few years.

I agree.  I didn't think I would ever see the RANGERS with quality pitching.  It looks like the organization is headed in the direction to be contenders for a long time.  Also would love to see Michael Young get a shot at the World Series.  He's been a great team player and leader since his arrival.  How about this, a World Series Championship for #10 in 2010!!! 

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="867165" timestamp="1286388038"]
2010 MLB World Series Odds To Win:

Philadelphia Phillies 3/2

New York Yankees 5/2

Tampa Bay Rays 3/1

San Francisco Giants 8/1

Minnesota Twins 8/1

Texas Rangers 10/1

Cincinnati Reds 12/1

Atlanta Braves 15/1

[/quote]

Philly has the complete team and should be the favorite.  No one can match up on the mound 1-3 and they can hit with anyone.  Baseball is a funny game, and any team that gets hot can win the whole thing. 

I'll cheer for the Rangers, but Hamilton not being healthy hurts them.  As long as the Yanks don't win I'll be ok with it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124