LC-M at Beaumont Ozen Game Thread/ LCM WINS 24-15 !!!!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="863809" timestamp="1286027101"]
Good win, Bears!  Or should I start calling them DA BEARS?!   ;)
[/quote]

Not yet...wait until after next Friday's win.  ;)

I hope next weeks game is as good as expected.  Better get there early.

[quote name="SFA85" post="863125" timestamp="1285985085"]
I've seen 3 generations of LC-M football.  The 80's with Homer Rhodes, the 90's with Omey, but this addition is very slow.  Ozen's making them look like world beaters......
[/quote]AMEN!
Their good but not that good put pres on qbor a hat on him he will turn the ball over!
with that said
central-35
lcm-21
the jaggs will destroy them cause thejaggs hit u in your mouth!

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="863905" timestamp="1286034527"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=73828.msg863125#msg863125 date=1285985085]
I've seen 3 generations of LC-M football.  The 80's with Homer Rhodes, the 90's with Omey, but this addition is very slow.  Ozen's making them look like world beaters......
[/quote]AMEN!
Their good but not that good put pres on qbor a hat on him he will turn the ball over!
with that said
central-35
lcm-21
the jaggs will destroy them cause thejaggs hit u in your mouth!
[/quote]
What are you talking about?
He is probably the best pressured qb in the district.
I think he may have 3 interceptions on the year.
And that fumble...yea about 2 yards out of bounds.

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="863905" timestamp="1286034527"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=73828.msg863125#msg863125 date=1285985085]
[/quote]AMEN!
with that said
central-35
lcm-21
[b]the jaggs will destroy them cause thejaggs hit u in your mouth![/b]
[/quote]

Bring it on!!!  I don't think that's going to bother these guys.  They're just gonna hit you back.  Looks like they like hitting!!!

Guest slsblab
Rhodes was fast, Omey was quick not fast, and I have seen them all and this team of Bears would beat both of those teams. Where this team has the the upper hand is they can throw the football. Omey's group was a wishbone team and Rhodes team was a Rhodes right, rhodes left team. Cesar, Jones, Wright, Burleigh,can all run and no one has covered Sonnier  in 2 years. Of course the old saying is the older we get the better we was.LOL

[quote name="skipper" post="863797" timestamp="1286026186"]
LC-M needs to work on there pass (D) bad.if ozens back would not droped the ball he was wide open he would have scored  no one around him
[/quote]

Tell me about it.  LCM's pass defense for 90% of plays are lock down, but when they screw up...man!  A couple of bad plays by the secondary really hides how well the defense played overall.  They pretty much shut down Ozen's running and short/mid-range passing game the entire night.

That being said, they weren't very fired up.  It seems that da bears play much harder at home then on the road

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont