Vidor At PN-G Predictions

All Mid-County trash talkers need to shut up. You act like because you are Mid-County teams that you should make the playoffs and win every year, it doesn't work like that. You actually have to play the games. And don't act like you people do not trash talk, do some research before you choose to be hypocrites. Every one of you talk bad about Vidor and all other teams so don't act like you don't. And you can say that Vidor people trash talk because SOME of them do, but don't act like your fans do not trash talk. Get a clue before you run your mouths.

Vidor 31

PNG 21

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate V Ball

THANK YOU! When they don't make the playoffs or have a bad year they act like somethings wrong or something. Well !@#$ there are other teams in the district.

THANK YOU! When they don't make the playoffs or have a bad year they act like somethings wrong or something. Well !@#$ there are other teams in the district.

Act like something is wrong?? Well yea.. something is wrong... PNG has a very young squad... and Nederland is having a down year due to the lack of skill in certain positions... If someone wants to trash talk, thats fine, whatever, but its when Vidorians get on here and start acting like they are at the top of this district because they beat Nederland... you are still

(1-3)!!! for crying out loud.... You people just want to be a part of something like Ned and PNG have, and you arent... at least not right now... that could change at any point.. but its something you have to prove over years... just like Nederland and PNG have....

Act like something is wrong?? Well yea.. something is wrong... PNG has a very young squad... and Nederland is having a down year due to the lack of skill in certain positions... If someone wants to trash talk' date=' thats fine, whatever, but its when Vidorians get on here and start acting like they are at the top of this district because they beat Nederland... you are still

(1-3)!!! for crying out loud.... You people just want to be a part of something like Ned and PNG have, and you arent... at least not right now... that could change at any point.. but its something you have to prove over years... just like Nederland and PNG have....[/quote']

GoDogs you are a classless clown. You think because you win district that you are a great "Legacy" or something? How many state championships does Nederland have? And how many within the last say 10 years?? PN-G has the State Championships so they are a "Legacy" in my opinion, but Nederland is definately not. Get a clue, really. You come on here and talk trash about Vidor when no one is saying anything to you. I'll be waiting on another classless comment from you because I really don't expect much out of you anyways. I know not all Nederland fans are trash talkers so this is not directed at all Nederland fans.

GoDogs you are a classless clown. You think because you win district that you are a great "Legacy" or something? How many state championships does Nederland have? And how many within the last say 10 years?? PN-G has the State Championships so they are a "Legacy" in my opinion' date=' but Nederland is definately not. Get a clue, really. You come on here and talk trash about Vidor when no one is saying anything to you. I'll be waiting on another classless comment from you because I really don't expect much out of you anyways. I know not all Nederland fans are trash talkers so this is not directed at all Nederland fans.[/quote']

You obviously cant read....I never said anything about state championships... Nederland has won only one state championship... so dont put words in my mouth... Legacy is a term that is primarily used in opinion.... we live in America... your opinion can be different from mine... And next, I dont talk trash, I merely respond to the morons who get on here and say stupid crap that doesnt make sense...Are all Vidor fans ignorant and obnoxious... NO of course not... I have met several nice Vidor fans... But I can tell you without a doubt that I have met several who hate Nederland so bad, they cant stand it... and everytime I ask why they hate Nederland?? the answer is always "because they win too much".... i think thats your answer right there... So is Nederland a 'Dynasty'... no, not even close... but they have a history of winning over the past ten years at least.... Vidor may have a good team, great for them, they beat us this year, fair and square... But I dont respect people that get on here and deliberately say Nederland is a failure and a joke... come on now...

I have a solution that works for everyone...

Vidor doesnt like Nederland

Nederland doesnt like Vidor

PNG and Nederland hate each other

But NED/PNG have a brotherly relationship... we can mess with each other, but when some bully tries to do it... we stand up for each other...

that being said... I am done with the whole VIDOR/NEDERLAND hooplah

I can read and when you say "Legacy" you make it sound like Nederland is one of the greatest teams ever. Also, I never said Nederland was a failure and a joke, if you look back at previous posts I have said that Nederland is a great football team and should never be counted out. And by the way when you say things like this: "Act like something is wrong?? Well yea.. something is wrong... PNG has a very young squad... and Nederland is having a down year due to the lack of skill in certain positions... If someone wants to trash talk, thats fine, whatever, but its when Vidorians get on here and start acting like they are at the top of this district because they beat Nederland... you are still

(1-3)!!! for crying out loud.... You people just want to be a part of something like Ned and PNG have, and you arent... at least not right now... that could change at any point.. but its something you have to prove over years... just like Nederland and PNG have...." that is trash talking for sure. I don't hate Nederland at all, I hate fans who think Nederland is the greatest ever and talk down to all the other teams. Like I said every town has trash talkers, when you encounter one don't go down to their level.

Hey GODOGs 27

Everyone hates the WINNERS but everybody wants to be the WINNER.

That is just the way it is so dont waste your breath' date=' I think what it is called is Jealousy :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote']

Don't think it is jealousy my friend. I have no problem with Nederland at all as I have stated before. It is that ALL the kids are working to be winners, and by coming on here and trash talking another team is classless and ignorant. You can check my previous posts, I have never trash talked another team, ever. So don't flatter yourself Kart 31, NO ONE is jealous here in Vidor. Trust me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed