Vidor At PN-G Predictions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidor by 14....or more....the way they played agaisnt central.......this team is a great team...they just have to play like they know they can....

Ah yes, the comparative scores. Vidor squeaks by Nederland and then loses to Lumberton. What if they play like those games?

You cannot compare one game to the next. Nederland played pretty much a dead even game against Vidor and then lost to Central by 39. By that score, Vidor should not have been in the game against Central. You just cannot compare one game to the next.

Nederland beat PN-G and PN-G beat Lumberton so I guess Lumberton should not even show up against Nederland right?

Vidor lost to Lumberton and then PN-G beat Lumberton by 2 touchdowns. By comparing scores, I guess PN-G is a 3 touchdown favorite over Vidor.

The bottom line is that you can toss out all previous scores and games. I think it will be a close game just like all of Vidor's games so far, likely decided by less than a touchdown.

Good post, tvc184. Nothing surprises me anymore in this district with all the upsets. I think it'll be a close game, hard fought, and I hope PNG comes away with the win! Every team is hungry now for victory, so, we'll just have to wait until the last second ticks away on Friday night.

i think the home team will have the edge. png usually plays tough at home. if it was in vidor i probably would have given the slight edge to the pirates. because as a wos fan we know how hard it is to beat vidor at their home. but since it's at png i'll say the indians win in a tough battle.

PN-G 28

Vidor 21

Does anyone know how long Begnaud is out. I seen him with his arm in a sling Friday at Lumberton? If Tezano fills in for him and Hemmings runs like he did against Lumberton we win by two TD's. Please tell me that Vidor doesn't throw the ball. I'm impressed with Vidor this season, they always bring it even when they were getting beat by 4 touchdowns in previous years. If you stand around they will knock your head off.

PNG 30

Vidor 17

This game is one to see. Vidor is tough as nails, on both sides of the ball. PNG has strong running game and will pound it down your throat, then the soph QB will throw a sharp pass when needed. I like the reciever from PNG Johnson, he has a knack to go get the ball.

Croak from Vidor and PNG's Begnaud are mirror images of each other. The LB from Vidor, Pillsbury I believe is very good. PNG has the Tezano kid in the defensive backfield that can play. Both teams have good kickers.

PNG at the buzzer.

This game is one to see. Vidor is tough as nails' date=' on both sides of the ball. PNG has strong running game and will pound it down your throat, then the soph QB will throw a sharp pass when needed. I like the reciever from PNG Johnson, he has a knack to go get the ball.

Croak from Vidor and PNG's Begnaud are mirror images of each other. The LB from Vidor, Pillsbury I believe is very good. PNG has the Tezano kid in the defensive backfield that can play. Both teams have good kickers.

PNG at the buzzer.[/quote']i cant take no more buzzer games

Guest Nederland Bandit

Does anyone know how long Begnaud is out. I seen him with his arm in a sling Friday at Lumberton? If Tezano fills in for him and Hemmings runs like he did against Lumberton we win by two TD's. Please tell me that Vidor doesn't throw the ball. I'm impressed with Vidor this season' date=' they always bring it even when they were getting beat by 4 touchdowns in previous years. If you stand around they will knock your head off.

PNG 30

Vidor 17[/quote'] Last i heard they were unsure.

Guest 87CRU79

PNG will represent the MC well in this one. Vidor can't rely on a close game w/ Central to determine the outcome against PNG. Vidor will take PNG lightly, and Burnet will have a good game plan. Matthews is a horrendous coach and will lose his composure and blow the game.

PNG by 10

PNG will represent the MC well in this one. Vidor can't rely on a close game w/ Central to determine the outcome against PNG. Vidor will take PNG lightly' date=' and Burnet will have a good game plan. Matthews is a horrendous coach and will lose his composure and blow the game.

PNG by 10[/quote']

Why do you say Mathews is a horrendous coach??

This should be good..someone with 3 posts and they are talking noise on a coach...Go ahead and tell me why Mathews is a "horendous coach"'....

Does anyone know how long Begnaud is out. I seen him with his arm in a sling Friday at Lumberton? If Tezano fills in for him and Hemmings runs like he did against Lumberton we win by two TD's. Please tell me that Vidor doesn't throw the ball. I'm impressed with Vidor this season' date=' they always bring it even when they were getting beat by 4 touchdowns in previous years. If you stand around they will knock your head off.

PNG 30

Vidor 17[/quote'] Tezano has got speed to be respected and Hemmings is a solid back also . However , the Raiders were hitting them several times in the deep backfield for what should have been considerable loses only they didn't COMPLETE the tackle and the play would turn into a 20 to 30 yd.gain or T.D. . Vidor brings it and I don't think they have a problem finishing a tackle . If PNG keeps them out of the backfield then the game could turn in a hurry , if not then Vidor gets another notch on their mid-county gun belt .

Good luck to both teams

God Bless

Hold the Rope Raiders

Guest 87CRU79

In response to Piratefan

Just beacuse I have only recently became a member of this board and only posted 3 times, doesn't mean I have no idea of what I stated previously.

Due to personal experience (playing Vidor in high school), lets take a stroll down memory lane.

How about 2003, the dynamic duo of Culbert and O'Bannion, Vidor was supposed to run the table. I tend to remember things as usual, Vidor watching Nederland, PNG, and Central in the playoffs.

And in the not so distant past of 2005, I still have to clean my ears of all the garbage I heard from the Vidorians. "We have 20 returnees and we are gonna win district." 20 returning starters does not a team make. I definately dont wanna hear that it was because of the hurricane. HELLO, every body dealt with it.

All Vidorians may think I am wrong, but hey, I only state the facts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami