Warren at Woodville Game Thread/Woodville Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

It's nice to see so many having a laugh at our boys' expense. We love them win or lose! They play their hearts out til the final whistle. I think that deserves a little respect at least. They may be outmatched, but they never quit. Adults should know better (and I am assuming that all these posters are adults) then to laugh at high school football players. These boys work just as hard as any other team. I hope none of them read this board.

[quote name="FBfan" post="862278" timestamp="1285917682"]
It's nice to see so many having a laugh at our boys' expense. We love them win or lose! They play their hearts out til the final whistle. I think that deserves a little respect at least. They may be outmatched, but they never quit. Adults should know better (and I am assuming that all these posters are adults) then to laugh at high school football players. These boys work just as hard as any other team. I hope none of them read this board.
[/quote]

Well looking at the posts, the lions share were from me looking for a score which I didn't get until I e-mailed Coach Fentress last night and got the score from him.  I know he would have been willing to send me scoring updates during the game (as I am sure Coach Barbay would have if asked) but they were a little busy between 7 and 10 last night.

In the future for the Warren games, would you like that task?

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="FBfan" post="862278" timestamp="1285917682"]
[/quote]

wow I dont see anything here to justify such a response!!  I think someone might just have a chip on their shoulder!!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="862374" timestamp="1285941050"]
[quote author=FBfan link=topic=73760.msg862278#msg862278 date=1285917682]
[/quote]

wow I dont see anything here to justify such a response!!  I think someone might just have a chip on their shoulder!!
[/quote]

You're right, I should have clarified. I just thought the mock score was a little mean. I don't have a chip on my shoulder, but like most parents and fans, I AM very sensitive when it comes to the players.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="862369" timestamp="1285940528"]
[/quote]

Well looking at the posts, the lions share were from me looking for a score which I didn't get until I e-mailed Coach Fentress last night and got the score from him.  I know he would have been willing to send me scoring updates during the game (as I am sure Coach Barbay would have if asked) but they were a little busy between 7 and 10 last night.

I can e-mail score updates if you need someone to do that.
[/quote]

The kids that Warren have playing give it all they got but they are going to have to get more upper classmen on the field in every sport if they are gonna turn things around.When you suit 18 players in a 2-a district and most of your skill players are under classmen you are gonna have a hard time being successful.Hopefully the numbers will improve and if they do the team will do the same.

[quote name="FBfan" post="863030" timestamp="1285982969"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=73760.msg862369#msg862369 date=1285940528]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I can e-mail score updates if you need someone to do that.
[/quote]
I tell what, I do need someone from Warren to keep me updated.  If you're able to text, that is even better.  PM me and I'll give you my number.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax