Mid-County Madness Pranks !

surfer73

Surfer you gonna get some body in trouble ;D.... I do know that if we would have gotten caught in the early 80's doing the things we did to Nederland we would have never gotten to play any sports again... If you have noticed in Nederland all the yard signs are being brought inside till after the game.

[quote name="BigDog007" post="860950" timestamp="1285793337"]
Surfer you gonna get some body in trouble ;D.... I do know that if we would have gotten caught in the early 80's doing the things we did to Nederland we would have never gotten to play any sports again... If you have noticed in Nederland all the yard signs are being brought inside till after the game.
[/quote] This can be "I know this guy, Who's sisters boyfriend did this " !

[quote name="pngpurple4ever" post="861078" timestamp="1285804296"]
[quote author=pngpurple4ever link=topic=73700.msg861044#msg861044 date=1285802021]
[quote author=surfer73 link=topic=73700.msg860939#msg860939 date=1285792465]
What are some of the pranks from over the years ?
[/quote]
Pranks like setting the football field on fire?
[/quote]
and taking a chainsaw to a totem pole?
[/quote]
my memory is getting fuzzy..maybe it was the totem pole which was set on fire.

nothing ever happened to my house until two years ago didnt have trees for them to rap so they did my driveway with chalk and spray foam , i knew who it was when i saw it but the sad thing was i never heard them with all the kids laughing and cutting up. man i know im getting old lol. but as for the worst things i did i guess was the typical egging scenerio riding around ned and egging every tom dick and harry we saw especially on the drag lol man that was some good times lol

In the late 60s png spray painted one of the coaches tan car purple ,and wrote on the street in front of the old school, by the way when the totem pole was cut down wasn't that when png cut one of the oaks in front of the old school down---then there was the flaming arrow burned in the field,and nederland had purple indainette moccs. prints on most of the walkways

[quote name="biaplayer" post="861267" timestamp="1285812742"]
nothing ever happened to my house until two years ago didnt have trees for them to rap so they did my driveway with chalk and spray foam , i knew who it was when i saw it but the sad thing was i never heard them with all the kids laughing and cutting up. man i know im getting old lol. [size=14pt][b]but as for the worst things i did i guess was the typical egging scenerio riding around ned and egging every tom censored and harry we saw especially on the drag lol man that was some good times lol[/b][/size]
[/quote]

+1....... ;D

Look, you bulldog fans have a sense of humor no doubt.  I guess it was about 4 or 5 years ago, at least one of your fans decided to walk their dog or dogs where the PNG fans have to line up to get in the gate.  Guess what those dogs did about 100 times that week?  I know what they did because I didn't step in it once, no, I stepped in it twice.  Thanks for allowing me to go shoeless to that game.

Funny how things have changed...  last year PNG wrapped my yard and left a few thousand purple and white plumes--guess they were getting all the football players.  It was kindof funny, and I was really glad they didn't vandalize anything like I would have done at that age!  I was picking up those purple feathers for at least 6 months...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124