BH Vs. Huffman. Comments???

BHFAN

Who Wins  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• BH
    • Huffman

This is one of those games that looking from the outside should be a BH romp!!! But I have been to too many BH/Huffman games to know not to let my guard down. Huffman knows BH very well and will play the Hill alot better than most would think. I was hoping Huffman would be better this year and we both could enter the 4A playoffs, but it looks like Huffman will have to regroup and give it hell next year. BH by 21!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those games that looking from the outside should be a BH romp!!! But I have been to too many BH/Huffman games to know not to let my guard down. Huffman knows BH very well and will play the Hill alot better than most would think. I was hoping Huffman would be better this year and we both could enter the 4A playoffs' date=' but it looks like Huffman will have to regroup and give it heck next year. BH by 21!![/quote']

Speakin of 4A playoffs, Lookin at the enrollment numbers, if everything plays out like it should Dayton and BH won't see each other in the playoffs. That would have been good.

Hey guys come on out on the Bh side and we are going to tailgate at the tune of ten thousand dollars worth of food and drinks. Guess who is buying? Bh Fan and Coop. :lol:

Hey guys come on out on the Bh side and we are going to tailgate at the tune of ten thousand dollars worth of food and drinks. Guess who is buying? Bh Fan and Coop. :lol:

You know I'll be there!! Can't wait!!! This could be a trick though because last time we did this Huffman won :cry:

:D Falcons by 1. HA HA HA stop it now. Your killin me. Barbers Hilll by 21 only because they pull the dogs off and it is not played at the huffman cracker box. Huffman does not have a snowballs chance. Looks like Baker took the winning with him. PS. huffman. Listen real close and you will see how the PA guy is suppose to act at a UIL game. Don't get mad just listen.

You know I'll be there!! Can't wait!!! This could be a trick though because last time we did this Huffman won :cry:

BhFan you going to find out if we can tailgate or not? Come on BhFan and I will introduce you to the Bh Coaching staff. They would like to meet you and some of your friends. :shock: Are you going to come and gate or not? :oops:

BhFan you going to find out if we can tailgate or not? Come on BhFan and I will introduce you to the Bh Coaching staff. They would like to meet you and some of your freinds. :shock: Are you going to come and gate or not? :oops:

I'll be there baby! :lol:

Big Daddy,

Get real, BH will win out and go undefeated in district. BH beat a Crosby team that beat GP by 22. Just doing the math, it would appear that BH will beat GP. I have seen GP this year, BH's defense will shut them down. This comes from a non-BH person. BH has an outstanding defense and an offense that get the job done.

I saw the Bhill Crosby game and I felt that Crosby had a much more talented team and also Crosby's star receiver was out that game and played against GP (and had a 2 touchdown game). I felt that Crosby just had a bad game. I have also seen GP play and I think that Bhill will loose to GP. GP will out athlete Bhill.

It wouldn't be the first time that the Hill hit the field against a more talented team and came out on top. Evidently it happened in the Crosby game.

Most teams will out athlete BH, but GP has no shot at beating BH with its outstanding Defense. Sorry but your analysis is far from correct. Yes Crosby is talented and had the best matchup against BH because they are also a disciplined team, whereas the other teams in the district are not (FB, GP, CE KING). Aside from key injuries BH will win the district outright.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83