Barbers Hill @ Dayton Game Thread/Dayton Wins 54-0

Lefty99

[quote name="rollinac" post="855657" timestamp="1285378982"]
Wait a second...so I haven't heard any of the first half but I see posters saying a few coaching mistakes by BH o/w it would be a close game.  So then I hear the first half stats....289 yards of offense for Dayton versus 2 first downs for BH.  That's not exactly what I would call a "closely" contested game.  Sounds more like Dayton turnovers are keeping this game closer than it actually should be.
[/quote]

Sounds like a good old fashioned arse whoopn'to me...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been out of it for awhile I guess....BH got some big name coach from Lewisville or something right?  Now I hear the radio and they're in the wishbone and the wingbone?  Nice job BH....hire a guy who's had the game pass him by.  Did you take notes on the PNG firing of Burnett??  Pre-historic offenses don't win football games.  Woops another BH turnover.

Dayton defensive touchdown right after a safety negated by offsides.  40-0 late 3rd.  I guess I heard this right but it's 40-0 and Dayton has had 2 touchdowns called back.  I think BH has been watching the Dayton Crosby game from last year because they fumbled again on the kickoff and Baldwin with a 6 yard TD.  I can't even get my posts out....jesus 47-0.

I'm glad the players didn't quit becasue  I did at the end of the 3rd ;D Not much to say about this game! Bh started the game with some trickery then Refs came end and completely destoryed this game for both BH and Dayton. I bet there are 200 yard in penalties between both teams! Then the turn overs started 8-9 turnovers (I lost count) will not win you a game against any team! Goodluck to the Broncos the rest of the way! Good news is that it would be impossible for BH to have this bad of a game again :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder