Barbers Hill @ Dayton Game Thread/Dayton Wins 54-0

Lefty99

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st things first,last night Dayton took BH to the woodshed and put their worse spanking by the Broncos in history,now for the chron stats;Let me start off by saying toilet paper stuff.In the summary they have Dayton w/2 rushing tds.1 passing td so tell me please how does 3 tds add up to 54 points?DUH-#1 J.Delasbour they have (5)frigging Carries for 117=23.4 per.Are you kiddin me?How about 11 carries in the 1st 70 yd.drive.I have him w/27 carries for 196-Qb#8 Herrera they have him w/6 rushes for 47=7.8 per-1 play he ran 40 yds.how about 8=72 yds.No rushing stats for #5 X.Baldwin w/a few scores in the wildcat nor no scores or rush stats for reserves Mc Bride(soph)rb & Chambers(soph) qb w/a rushing td.This pair had like 60 yds.rushing.P4E would you please help them w/some basic math-Geez Broncos had about 475 yds.of offense.As for the zebras w/the whisles/yell flags give me a break,call Jenny Craig.They had more meetings/delays than Watergate.Heck I wanted to flag the refs for delay of game.Mr.Whitecap ref got booded out of Bronco stadium on the real late hit on Herrera after he tripped and fell and the whistle blowed he got hit twice.There ya have it Cougtalk ;D ::) ;)  ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="856109" timestamp="1285384584"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=73409.msg856061#msg856061 date=1285384136]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73409.msg855948#msg855948 date=1285383173]
I'm glad the players didn't quit becasue  I did at the end of the 3rd ;D Not much to say about this game! [u][b]Bh started the game with some trickery then Refs came end[/b][/u] and completely destoryed this game for both BH and Dayton. I bet there are 200 yard in penalties between both teams! Then the turn overs started 8-9 turnovers (I lost count) will not win you a game against any team! Goodluck to the Broncos the rest of the way! Good news is that it would be impossible for BH to have this bad of a game again :o
[/quote]

Yeah...the refs really blew this for BH...give me a break!
[/quote]

Hey dufus I said BH and Dayton read before you get your panties in a wad.
[/quote]

first of all...name calling isn't your best move

second of all, implying that bh was about to pull a fast one on Dayton, but the refs saved us is ludicrous.

great game though...we needed to get the 3rd strings some reps anyway...they don't get that many reps during practice.

enjoy mediocrity...

Guest jhamilton
[quote name="mikehoncho" post="856857" timestamp="1285441930"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73409.msg856109#msg856109 date=1285384584]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=73409.msg856061#msg856061 date=1285384136]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73409.msg855948#msg855948 date=1285383173]
I'm glad the players didn't quit becasue  I did at the end of the 3rd ;D Not much to say about this game! [u][b]Bh started the game with some trickery then Refs came end[/b][/u] and completely destoryed this game for both BH and Dayton. I bet there are 200 yard in penalties between both teams! Then the turn overs started 8-9 turnovers (I lost count) will not win you a game against any team! Goodluck to the Broncos the rest of the way! Good news is that it would be impossible for BH to have this bad of a game again :o
[/quote]

;D

Yeah...the refs really blew this for BH...give me a break!
[/quote]

Hey dufus I said BH and Dayton read before you get your panties in a wad.
[/quote]

first of all...name calling isn't your best move

second of all, implying that bh was about to pull a fast one on Dayton, but the refs saved us is ludicrous.

great game though...we needed to get the 3rd strings some reps anyway...they don't get that many reps during practice.

enjoy mediocrity...
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed