The 3 L's

LHSMRBoscar

[quote name="LHSMRBoscar" post="855070" timestamp="1285346522"]
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(3-0)
LCM-(3-0)

Just wanted to point out the excellence in pre-district games of last years "worst" teams
Hopefully all will have a good year!
[/quote]

2010 Opponents records
Lumberton (1-3)(1-2)(2-2)=(4-7)
Livingston (1-3)(1-3)(0-3)=(2-9)
LCM        (0-3)(1-2)(1-2)=(2-7)
  Only one team without a loosing record and none with a winning record

Pre-District
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(2-1)
LCM-(2-1)

District
Lumberton-(2-5)
Livingston-(2-5)
LCM-(2-5)

Herein lies the general skepticism sourounding the 2010 Pre-District for the 3 L's!  ;)

[quote name="badndn" post="855081" timestamp="1285348086"]
[quote author=LHSMRBoscar link=topic=73385.msg855070#msg855070 date=1285346522]
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(3-0)
LCM-(3-0)

Just wanted to point out the excellence in pre-district games of last years "worst" teams
[/quote]

2010 Opponents records
LCM         (0-3)(1-2)(1-2)=(2-7)

Pre-District
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(2-1)
LCM-(2-1)

District
Lumberton-(2-5)
Livingston-(2-5)
LCM-(2-5)

Herein lies the general skepticism sourounding the 2010 Pre-District for the 3 L's!  ;)
[/quote]
LMBO !!!!!!

Love the fact that it's usually an Indian or a Beaumont team fan that usually brings up our opponents records and last years records. The same fans whose teams  collectively are 3-6, but of course you guys played world class teams that you have no chance of beating at the end of the year either (thought I'd put that in before one of you talks about your opponents abilities).

[quote name="badndn" post="855081" timestamp="1285348086"]
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(3-0)
LCM-(3-0)

[/quote]

2010 Opponents records
LCM        (0-3)(1-2)(1-2)=(2-7)

Pre-District
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(2-1)
LCM-(2-1)

District
Lumberton-(2-5)
Livingston-(2-5)
LCM-(2-5)

Herein lies the general skepticism sourounding the 2010 Pre-District for the 3 L's!  ;)
[/quote]

Would this be the appropriate time to point out that the Indians lone win so far this year came from an opponent that currently sits at 0-3?

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="855116" timestamp="1285350813"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=73385.msg855081#msg855081 date=1285348086]
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(3-0)
LCM-(3-0)

[/quote]

2010 Opponents records
LCM         (0-3)(1-2)(1-2)=(2-7)

Pre-District
Lumberton-(3-0)
Livingston-(2-1)
LCM-(2-1)

District
Lumberton-(2-5)
Livingston-(2-5)
LCM-(2-5)

Herein lies the general skepticism sourounding the 2010 Pre-District for the 3 L's!  ;)
[/quote]

Would this be the appropriate time to point out that the Indians lone win so far this year came from an opponent that currently sits at 0-3?
[/quote]
Let's add one more thing since these games were scheduled last year, of the 9 opponents the three 3 and 0 teams have played, [b]7 were playoff teams from last year with one of them winning their district. It may actually be 8 but I couldn't find Nacogdoches' record from last year.[/b] So irregardless of what our opponents are doing so far this year you can't claim that we have "weak" schedules, based on what the coaches did scheduling our opponents based on last years records, while at the same time pointing out our own past performances.
I realize with your teams' records, it makes you guys feel better to puff your chest out and say how bad our opponents are while claiming you are playing the best in the state but like alot of folks have pointed out, starting tonight, everyone is "0" fer.

Actually it was Lumberton fan that started the topic. Any topic that's made by another team that your not a fan of usually is questioned by the other teams in the district. You won't hear me say that we played some great non-district teams. This district is wide open and hopefully we can hang with all of these undefeated teams come district time, which starts tonight against Livingston. This is going to be a tough district race this year. I feel alot of hatred from ya'll towards my NDNS ;D Scalp'em

Just pointed out the facts. Sometimes the truth hurts. ;D
Never even made any suggestions concerning my Indians.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="855107" timestamp="1285350126"]
Love the fact that it's usually an Indian or a Beaumont team fan that usually brings up our opponents records and last years records. The same fans whose teams  collectively are 3-6, but of course you guys played world class [b]teams that you have no chance of beating at the end of the year either [/b] (thought I'd put that in before one of you talks about your opponents abilities).
[/quote]

You really think PNG would stand no chance against 3 & 0 GP (1 point last minute loss) or 3 & 0 TxCity (2 point last second loss) a second time around? I agree the BMT schools would not beat WB or PAM if they had a second shot, but we didn't exactly get throttled in our two losses.

We agree on one thing, we are all 0-0 right now and if Livingston throttles us tonight I will admit we have trouble, but if the results are anyhting like last season??

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="855147" timestamp="1285353659"]
First "L" at the reservation tonight. My prediction PNG by 14.  All I can say is get in line theres plenty for you all.....
[/quote]

I think PNG lost to livingston and lumberton lost to LCM so now

LCM - 4-0 (1-0)
Livingston 4-0 (1-0)
Lumberton 3-1 (0-1)

great job guys lol but wow terrible defeat of lumberton

Being a fan of the winning team in the LCM/Lumberton game, I will say this to the Raiders...

Leave it behind you.  That game is over, you have a bunch of district games left.  This was one football game, and is not a predictor of the future.  It just gives you something to work on, and adjust to mistakes you may have made.  Old f@(ts on here probably haven't played the game in years, or even decades, so pay no attention to them...they have to vent the gas they generate, or else, they would explode.  Your coaches were there with you on the field, so they know what to do now.  Listen to them. 

To the Bears...

When you are on top...you are a target.  People get ready for you.  The other coaches see and study what you do.  SO what will you do?  Do it better.  Confronted with difficult game situations, identify, adjust, overcome.  Keep that wonderful feeling of community you felt on that special Friday night, and use it to honor your friend.  But don't expect anyone to cater to how you feel.  Don't rest on the past, conquer the future.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="badndn" post="855163" timestamp="1285355742"]
Just pointed out the facts. Sometimes the truth hurts. ;D
Never even made any suggestions concerning my Indians.

[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=73385.msg855107#msg855107 date=1285350126]
Love the fact that it's usually an Indian or a Beaumont team fan that usually brings up our opponents records and last years records. The same fans whose teams  collectively are 3-6, but of course you guys played world class [b]teams that you have no chance of beating at the end of the year either [/b] (thought I'd put that in before one of you talks about your opponents abilities).
[/quote]

You really think PNG would stand no chance against 3 & 0 GP (1 point last minute loss) or 3 & 0 TxCity (2 point last second loss) a second time around? I agree the BMT schools would not beat WB or PAM if they had a second shot, but we didn't exactly get throttled in our two losses.

We agree on one thing, we are all 0-0 right now and if Livingston throttles us tonight I will admit we have trouble, but if the results are anyhting like last season??
[/quote]

this post is so funny considering what happened friday at indian stadium lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="elhector1" post="859081" timestamp="1285607687"]
Being a fan of the winning team in the LCM/Lumberton game, I will say this to the Raiders...

Leave it behind you.  That game is over, you have a bunch of district games left.  This was one football game, and is not a predictor of the future.  It just gives you something to work on, and adjust to mistakes you may have made.  Old f@(ts on here probably haven't played the game in years, or even decades, so pay no attention to them...they have to vent the gas they generate, or else, they would explode.  Your coaches were there with you on the field, so they know what to do now.  Listen to them.   

To the Bears...

When you are on top...you are a target.  People get ready for you.  The other coaches see and study what you do.  SO what will you do?  Do it better.  Confronted with difficult game situations, identify, adjust, overcome.  Keep that wonderful feeling of community you felt on that special Friday night, and use it to honor your friend.  But don't expect anyone to cater to how you feel.  Don't rest on the past, conquer the future.
[/quote]

WELL SAID!!!!!!

[quote name="bdm06" post="860141" timestamp="1285699603"]
[quote author=elhector1 link=topic=73385.msg859081#msg859081 date=1285607687]

To the Bears...

[/quote]

WELL SAID!!!!!!
[/quote]

Agree! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami