Hardin @ Kountze predictions

aTmfan06

[quote name="WHFAN" post="850356" timestamp="1284837581"]
  Seeing both teams play WH  i say Hardin by 24
[/quote]  LOL are U Serious. If Hardin Still put the Ball in the air like in the past.. keys to the way will be. Kountze putting pressure on Hardin to rely on throwing long balls and can Kountze keep hardin offense off the field by Handing it off to The best back in the  district. i'll will say as of now...
Kountze 28 
Hardin 24

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="850433" timestamp="1284846751"]
[quote author=WHFAN link=topic=73122.msg850356#msg850356 date=1284837581]
[/quote]  LOL are U Serious. If Hardin Still put the Ball in the air like in the past.. keys to the way will be. Kountze putting pressure on Hardin to rely on throwing long balls and can Kountze keep hardin offense off the field by Handing it off to The[b] best back in the  district[/b]. i'll will say as of now...
Kountze 28   
Hardin 24
[/quote] I dont have a dog in this fight But Kountze does not have a back in the top 50 of the area, So to say that they have the best back in the Dist. is $%#$%^ Ana,EC ,and  Hardin all have runners with more yrds.

[quote name="True Blue" post="850441" timestamp="1284847534"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=73122.msg850433#msg850433 date=1284846751]
[quote author=WHFAN link=topic=73122.msg850356#msg850356 date=1284837581]
[/quote]  LOL are U Serious. If Hardin Still put the Ball in the air like in the past.. keys to the way will be. Kountze putting pressure on Hardin to rely on throwing long balls and can Kountze keep hardin offense off the field by Handing it off to The[b] best back in the  district[/b]. i'll will say as of now...
Kountze 28   
Hardin 24
[/quote] I dont have a dog in this fight But Kountze does not have a back in the top 50 of the area, So to say that they have the best back in the Dist. is $%#$%^ Ana,EC ,and  Hardin all have runners with more yrds.
[/quote]  If jared Howard isn't the Best Back in the district tell me who.. I need a name.

Kountze has Howard and though he may not have great total yardage he will make you pay for what he does get, also they have a couple of sleepers comin around and have great speed. And come on people you can't hardley judge 1a by being small WH had a good well coached team, Kountze just outplayed them one by putting in some heavyweights on defense. Kountze 21 Hardin 10

[quote name="True Blue" post="850976" timestamp="1284871493"]
I am sorry you cant look this up But here it is Justin Albritton Anahuac 516 yrds--- Glenn Roberts EC  312 yrds---- Myles Taylor QB Hardin 295---- Chayse Taylor Hardin 230yrds  Howard is no were in the top 50 runners in the area. Numbers dont lie ;D
[/quote]  Only kid on that list you can agrue with his Albritton. Kid has been on the all State team. as Far as Roberts what this is 1st year on Varsity..lol and I guess the Taylor brothers give me a break hardin last back was stelly. Hardin is an pass the ball team.  I'll take Howard  all of them besides albritton because he plays both ways.

Guest HardinHornets
Hardin 51 - Kountze 20

Reasons WHY
1. Hardin spread offense leads the AREA in Yards per game.
2. Hardin's ability to be two dimensional as well, with a Running Q-B and Marquis James (Big play guy).
3. Kountze doesn't even KNOW what a passing TEAM would LOOK like.
4. Hardin has many things working for them, that Kountze just does not. (Discipline) (Game Management)
5. Coaching

And I was in attendance at the Kountze vs. West Hardin
Hand the ball off to # 31 all you desire, even mix in # 7 if you'd like. Still have no chance!

Hardin by 3 touchdowns. We haven't had any problems scoring this year but also have given up some points. Against West Hardin, we got tired and lazy in the second half and gave up a couple senseless td's but still routed them, and now we've had two weeks to get better. Hardin scores all night easily.

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="851144" timestamp="1284912373"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=73122.msg850976#msg850976 date=1284871493]
I am sorry you cant look this up But here it is Justin Albritton Anahuac 516 yrds--- Glenn Roberts EC  312 yrds---- Myles Taylor QB Hardin 295---- Chayse Taylor Hardin 230yrds  Howard is no were in the top 50 runners in the area. Numbers dont lie ;D
[/quote]  Only kid on that list you can agrue with his Albritton. Kid has been on the all State team. as Far as Roberts what this is 1st year on Varsity..lol and I guess the Taylor brothers give me a break hardin last back was stelly. Hardin is an pass the ball team.  I'll take Howard  all of them besides albritton because he plays both ways.
[/quote]As I said before I dont have a dog in the fight, but you said that you had the best back in the dist. and #s dont lie. and how does the fact that he played deff. have anything to do with him being the best running back. Maybe you mean he is the best allaround football player ??? ??? To be the best running back would mean that he is putting up the most russing yards and that is not the case.

Not for certian on his stats... but vs Hull Daisetta he had at least 200 yds rushing... against Tarkington like 150... and around the same vs west hardin... No Im not sayin he is better than the kid from Newton or Anahuac but he is a good back and I bet he is harder to tackle than those two.... But Kountze cant depend on him to beat Hardin, they will have to mix it up a little and throw to 6'5 Dearmond who was a  1st team all district WR last year and it was his first year to play football ever..... The Lions D is only giving up 10 ppg and will be fired up come friday..... Good Luck to both teams...

[quote name="utfan06" post="851779" timestamp="1284949648"]
Not for certian on his stats... but vs Hull Daisetta he had at least 200 yds rushing... against Tarkington like 150... and around the same vs west hardin... No Im not sayin he is better than the kid from Newton or Anahuac but he is a good back and I bet he is harder to tackle than those two.... But Kountze cant depend on him to beat Hardin, they will have to mix it up a little and throw to 6'5 Dearmond who was a  1st team all district WR last year and it was his first year to play football ever..... The Lions D is only giving up 10 ppg and will be fired up come friday..... Good Luck to both teams...
[/quote]If the kid is putting up those kind of stats ,someone needs to make sure his stats get turned in. He is not getting the credit for what he is doing. With those kind of #s he should be in the top 50 runners in the area.

Yippee! It's good to see the lovable losers (Hardin posters) are back. Every year it's the same thing...play a weak pre-district schedule then talk down to another school like you're Newton or something. Last year was the best because if I recall they opened district losing 100-6 to EC/Anahuac after running their mouths. I've got a suggestion, why don't you actually win something before telling us how 'well coached and disciplined' you are? They may well be but it's a 180 degree turn around from last year. What's changed?

The good news is they'll disappear just as fast as they arrived after a couple of beat downs by Anahuac, Newton, EC, etc.

Guest HardinHornets
Uknowit-all

Hey man, we like to give you people something to get fired up about.
There's nothing logical any poster from Hardin can say to the Bucs, or the Panthers to prove anything.
Not atleast until Hardin beats the both of them, and I dont know if that will happen. So, until then- Do what ya do best (Cheer 'em on)

Hardin  51
Kountze 20

A true fan proudly supports his or her team regardless of the outcome. It is right to show appreciation for all of the hard work these young kids give for our entertainment. This fact is even more important in light of the events surrounding the tragic death of WOS quarterback Reggie Garrett. So yes, uknowit, I am going to cheer for my Hardin Hornets even louder this week than I ever have. From here on out, they need to know that we believe that what they do on and off the field is important. I don't think you even know who our kids are or what they stand for, but if you did, you'd love them too. This week, the significance of every high school football game is symbolized in something far beyond what any scoreboard can measure. The legacy of Reggie Garrett is a lesson for all of us, young and old alike.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics