STJFL Senior Division Week 3 Predictions

Chester86

[size=12pt][font=Georgia][color=red]6:30 PM LUM - WHITE VIDOR      @ Lumberton
8:30 PM LUM - BLUE        KOUNTZE      @ Lumberton
4:30 PM NED - WHITE WOS              @ Nederland
2:30 PM NED - BLACK BC              @ Nederland
2:30 PM PNG - WHITE BMT              @ PN-G
12:30 PM PNG - PURPLE LC              @ PN-G
               O-Field                      OPEN              @ home watching college football[/color][/font][/size]
[move][color=deepskyblue][size=16pt][font=Georgia]Week 3 / 09/18/2010[/font][/size][/color]  [/move]

[quote name="football04" post="847766" timestamp="1284519536"]
  Lum. White  over  Vidor
  Kountze      over  Lum. Blue   
  WOS          over  Ned. White
  Bridge City  over  Ned. Black
  PNG White  over  Bmt Westend
  PNG Purple  over  Little Cypress

We will see what happens on Saturday
[/quote]
I am taking Ned Black to win a half ::)

That Senior Black defense has been the best in the league the last two years. The defense this year can stand toe to toe with anyone, and they will be ready to play saturday, but I don't know if they have the speed this year to run with the faster teams in the league, the past two years Senior Black was the fastest team around.

[quote name="BRAGADE187" post="848366" timestamp="1284608911"]
The only half ned will win is half a first down! have you seen them kids from b/c play? i  :o
[/quote]

My post was being sarcastic... I guess you want to stir the pot. My intent was not stir up anything. This is youth football.
I have seen them play and know what they have. Great team and coaches....

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="847926" timestamp="1284563218"]
Take it easy on us Queenb. We are all banged up. Good luck Saturday.
[/quote]

Take it easy on ME!  After last weeks game, I had a player from the opposing team come up to me and tell me that my son played a good game and everyone on the field heard me yelling for him!  I didn't know if I should bust out laughing or hide my head in shame!  I eventually bust out laughing!

Yup, you will always know me cause I'll be yelling "GO BEACH" when #79 comes on the field!  Look for me and introduce yourself.  Just know that if my boy is on the field, wear ear plugs while you come up to me cause I will bust out yelling for my player!  ;D

[quote name="football04" post="847766" timestamp="1284519536"]
  Lum. White  over  Vidor
  Kountze      over  Lum. Blue   
  WOS          over  Ned. White
  Bridge City  over  Ned. Black
  PNG White  over  Bmt Westend
  PNG Purple  over  Little Cypress

We will see what happens on Saturday
[/quote]
Heard Bmt beat PNG-white  --- true??

[quote name="BRAGADE187" post="848366" timestamp="1284608911"]
The only half ned will win is half a first down! have you seen them kids from b/c play? i  :o
[/quote]

I hope you ready to eat your words! Nederland played BC to O-0 score at halftime. I think they won every stat catagory in the first half. Of course that change in the 3rd qtr.

[quote name="player66" post="850752" timestamp="1284860529"]
[quote author=BRAGADE187 link=topic=72996.msg848366#msg848366 date=1284608911]
[/quote]

I hope you ready to eat your words! Nederland played BC to O-0 score at halftime. I think they won every stat catagory in the first half. Of course that change in the 3rd qtr.
[/quote]

player66 i dont think bragade187 is any part of Bridge City and if he is that is not how we do things here. He has 4 post so it was someone trying to stir the pot i think Ned played a great game today and we never took them for anything but 2 time super bowl champs and a great team well coached. Good luck on the rest of your season... ;D ;D

[quote name="RB" post="850839" timestamp="1284863246"]
[quote author=player66 link=topic=72996.msg850752#msg850752 date=1284860529]
[quote author=BRAGADE187 link=topic=72996.msg848366#msg848366 date=1284608911]
[/quote]

[/quote]

player66 i dont think bragade187 is any part of Bridge City and if he is that is not how we do things here. He has 4 post so it was someone trying to stir the pot i think Ned played a great game today and we never took them for anything but 2 time super bowl champs and a great team well coached. Good luck on the rest of your season... ;D ;D
[/quote]

I am not associated with I have family there and was at the game. I understand that is youth football and respect all kids and coaches, just thought I would let him know what happen on the field

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder