L-Train vs LCM

jordibug15

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, blah, blah.
Everyone on here is so stuck on compairing both teams to who they have played so far this season.

PEOPLE IT DOESN'T MEAN CRAP!!!!!!!!

Both teams are very different than the other. The REAL season starts now and everybody is 0-0.
I believe this game will come down to turnovers and mental mistakes.
With that i see lumberton by 3.  ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="852170" timestamp="1285005350"]
Bears defense was horrible against a very bad GCM team, but that was early.  LCM does have a very explosive fast scoring offense, which will be the difference.  LCM by 9 if they don't turn it over and play some D. 
[/quote]

I know GCM's offense is bad this year, but LCM gave up 160 yards and both touchdowns they gave up came off of fumbles in Bear territory.  I don't think "horrible" is an appropriate term.  That being said, if they play like they did in the first half of the Caney Creek game and second half of the Nacogdoches game, then Lumberton wins this one.

Way to bring it back UT guy!!! This is a HUGE game this week for both teams.  It's gonna be great and I heard thru the grapevine....tons of people. Someone suggested over 5000 at this game!!!! Rumor? You never know....But the L-train can bring some fans.  But let them bring all they want....they are coming into Bear Country and we are ready to show what we got!!!!!  LCM takes this one.  Won't be a cake walk but a great football game after a tough week round town.

Bears 42
Raiders 28

[quote name="Tigerette" post="853585" timestamp="1285170728"]
Way to bring it back UT guy!!! This is a HUGE game this week for both teams.  It's gonna be great and I heard thru the grapevine....tons of people. Someone suggested over 5000 at this game!!!! Rumor? You never know....But the L-train can bring some fans.  But let them bring all they want....they are coming into Bear Country and we are ready to show what we got!!!!!  LCM takes this one.  Won't be a cake walk but a great football game after a tough week round town.

Bears 42
Raiders 28
[/quote]
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
You and UTguy are very funny cant wait to see the L-Train run the bears over  :P ;D

[quote name="LHSMRBoscar" post="853602" timestamp="1285172030"]
[quote author=Tigerette link=topic=72941.msg853585#msg853585 date=1285170728]

Bears 42
Raiders 28
[/quote]
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
You and UTguy are very funny cant wait to see the L-Train run the bears over  :P ;D
[/quote]
:D :D :D

[quote name="Tigerette" post="853585" timestamp="1285170728"]
This is a HUGE game this week for both teams.  It's gonna be great and I heard thru the grapevine....tons of people. Someone suggested over 5000 at this game!!!! Rumor? You never know....But the L-train can bring some fans.
[/quote]

This is the first time LCM has been 3-0 since 1997, so I expect it to be a packed house with the crowd overflowing into the back of the endzones.

[quote author=slick74 link=topic=72941.msg852180#msg852180 date=1285005972]
Blah, blah, blah.
Everyone on here is so stuck on compairing both teams to who they have played so far this season.

PEOPLE IT DOESN'T MEAN CRAP!!!!!!!!

[b]Both teams are very different than the other.[/b] The REAL season starts now and everybody is 0-0.
I believe this game will come down to turnovers and mental mistakes.
With that i see lumberton by 3.  ;)
[/quote]

Best comment so far, except for the L-train by 3 !!!!

GO BEARS !!!!

I have heard talk of extra bleachers being brought in...who knows!!! Our visitor side is small so if your from L-town - get there early!  Both teams are 3-0 but like someone else posted --- Stepping on the field on Friday, it's 0-0 in district, preseason is out the window, the W at the final buzzer of the 4th will be all that matters!!! Come on L-train....we got some hungry Bears who are looking to prove we have some bite this year!!!

WHONK! WHONK!!!! (BTW, I absolutely hate the horn!!! But if it annoys our foes....WHONK,WHONK,WHONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami