BEST RB's ....Kirbyville / Bridge City...POLL

Kville_Kats

Who do you think has the best and talented running backs.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think has the best and talented running backs.

• KIRBYVILLE
    • BRIDGE CITY

[color=red]Matt Menard is a beast! He would start for ANY team in SETexas. Period.[/color]

Umm...i can guarentee you that he would not start at WOS! He is very talented though!
And I for sure know that the two best running back's in SETX will square off in a couple of week's when Kirbyville comes to WO-S! Britton Lindsey is definately the real deal! But i don't need to talk for him, he will show ya'll himself lol By the way the BC Vs. Kville game is gonna tell us exactly how good both teams are! Looking forward to this one!

[quote name="HubTx" post="849112" timestamp="1284733321"]
I will politely laugh in the face of the next person who says that ANYONE runs harder than Ford... You obviously have not seen him play if you think that...
[/quote]

Based on how I saw Ford run earlier in the season, I could name a few that run harder.

He was short stepping it earlier in the season when I saw him. Looked like he was still a little timid from the shoulder injury.

He may now be hitting his stride more.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="849116" timestamp="1284733786"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=72922.msg849112#msg849112 date=1284733321]
I will politely laugh in the face of the next person who says that ANYONE runs harder than Ford... You obviously have not seen him play if you think that...
[/quote]

Based on how I saw Ford run earlier in the season, I could name a few that run harder.

He was short stepping it earlier in the season when I saw him. Looked like he was still a little timid from the shoulder injury.

[/quote]

he is definetly stretched his stride out since then.  I dont think he is still at his full capability but he looks better.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="849116" timestamp="1284733786"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=72922.msg849112#msg849112 date=1284733321]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You are right AAW.  In the first game (Coldspring) he was a little timid but after getting the contact part out of the way he was looking good in the Newton game as well as last week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu