Silsbee vs. Newton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="844387" timestamp="1284210145"]
Newton still has a ways to go to be good, but they took major strides Friday night. If the 9 that sat out come back with an attitude to win, this team can be dangerous. Newton by 3.
[/quote]

Did they have nine out against Kville?

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="844461" timestamp="1284215954"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=72809.msg844458#msg844458 date=1284215720]
I think it was more like 35! :D
[/quote]

LMAO @ CHAMP. :D  good one..
[/quote] LOL that's good stuff

the question is which Newton will show up. The one that was intimadated by a real good Kirbyville team or the  team it can be.against C-C the o-line was not as good as in the past and the defense was not tackleing as in past years. I think they will come out with something to prove and win 30-21. over here some of us older people don't have a clue which team will show up. We do have talent and it is up to the seniors to live up to there potential.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="845680" timestamp="1284328600"]
Where are the Newton posters.. ???
[/quote]
I been workin' cows. If Newton's defense can take one more step this week in practice, Silsbee will be in trouble. But, that is a big if (Lord I'm begining to sound like some Kirbyville fans lol :D). Newton has yet to establish who they are as far as team chemistry. Got to get more consistent on both sides of the ball. I'm sticking with Newton by 3.

With Newton bringing an old hand DC back,I think this week will show a lot of improvement for them..Newton has the offense to keep them in the game,just a matter of putting it all together..I have found Newton to be like "measles" You stop them in one place they break out in another..(no offense intended)..Been watching Newton/Kirbyville play since Hitler was a corporal..That's just the way it is.. ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="848405" timestamp="1284638659"]
With Newton bringing an old hand DC back,I think this week will show a lot of improvement for them..Newton has the offense to keep them in the game,just a matter of putting it all together..I have found Newton to be like "measles" You stop them in one place they break out in another..(no offense intended)..Been watching Newton/Kirbyville play since Hitler was a corporal..That's just the way it is.. ;D
[/quote] Measles LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476