Beaumont Legacy at High Island Game Thread/H.I. wins/Comments

WOSgrad

The Cardinals played a great game! Seemed as everyone was making big plays.  :)

On a different note, please send a prayer for a speedy recovery to HI #20 that left in the 3rd (on his way to another 300 yard game!) with a knee injury. Torn MCL. Hate to see injuries in any game, especially the boys that are playing their last season out there!

James, get back soon.

If you haven't seen this kid play you don't know what you are missing!!
He can cut like no one that I have ever seen, and he has gotten so strong this year!
He is an "eye popper", a true play maker.
Wish KFDM would have stayed for the second TD, I think he juked out about 8 kids. Even better than the 79 yrd return and the 95 yrd return from last week! #20 is Truly awesome!!

http://www.kfdm.com/articles/high-26908-island-cardinals.html

We send our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. Leli (James) will be out for the season.
Knees were not designed to be sandwiched by two helmets from two different directions!
He is very disappointed but will help his teammates in every way he can.
He has a mathematical mind and loves the strategy of football, so I imagine he will be on the sidelines irritating the heck out of his coaches with all the "new" plays he has come up with!  :D
That or he will be riding down the field on the backs of his teammates who have offered to be his legs.  ;) Thanks guys!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami