Lumberton vs. Silsbee Predictions?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="prepballfan" post="841749" timestamp="1283946745"]
This is Lumberton's game to lose. They better play there best game because Silsbee is very dangerous. Im not gonna make a prediction. The best team Lumberton has played this season.
[/quote]
The most important thing to remember about this game is it is similar to MCM although not as much hype. These two Hardin County neighbors always put up a good fight against one another and you can expect the same Friday night it wouldn't matter if either team were having a bad season or not, in this game all bets are off.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="841699" timestamp="1283919571"]
The 9300 seating capacity that TexasBob has was before Silsbee made the add-on on the home side. According to the info given me, Tiger Stadium now has a capacity of 10,000 after the semi horseshoe was added.

If I remember from last time Lumberton visited Tiger Stadium, you guys failed to fill up the visitor side then. I don't see a problem this time around as far as having enough seating for Raider fans. ;)
[/quote]

The problem is parking, The Tiger stadium is second to none in hardin county

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="841850" timestamp="1283959248"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=72485.msg841699#msg841699 date=1283919571]
The 9300 seating capacity that TexasBob has was before Silsbee made the add-on on the home side. According to the info given me, Tiger Stadium now has a capacity of 10,000 after the semi horseshoe was added.

If I remember from last time Lumberton visited Tiger Stadium, you guys failed to fill up the visitor side then. I don't see a problem this time around as far as having enough seating for Raider fans. ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]
What's really funny about the parking situation is that it's 100% better than it was at their old field.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="841856" timestamp="1283959555"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=72485.msg841850#msg841850 date=1283959248]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=72485.msg841699#msg841699 date=1283919571]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]What's really funny about the parking situation is that it's 100% better than it was at their old field.
[/quote][/b]

That ain't no lie!  :D

Wheel chair seating on the home side is All along the top of the bleachers. also handicap parking in area by home side concession stand. You have to have a handi cap parking sticker. I believe there is also wheel chair seating on the visitors side also, section at the bottom couple of rows. If you mask me, the handi cap seats at the top of the home side bleachers, are the best seats in the house.

[quote name="bigcat" post="842661" timestamp="1284081935"]
Wheel chair seating on the home side is All along the top of the bleachers. also handicap parking in area by home side concession stand. You have to have a handi cap parking sticker. I believe there is also wheel chair seating on the visitors side also, section at the bottom couple of rows. If you mask me,[b] the handi cap seats at the top of the home side bleachers, are the best seats in the house.[/b][/quote]

No kidding.  Every time I take my niece to a game, I'm constantly asking people to move so she can see, although there isn't supposed to be anyone standing on the fence.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="843927" timestamp="1284174290"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72485.msg838971#msg838971 date=1283628726]
I have to give the edge to the more expirienced QB...Hughes...Lumberton by a 7 or less..
[/quote]
OMG!!! CLEO WAS RIGHT!!! ;D ;D :D
[/quote]
:'( :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83