West Orange-Stark vs. Friendswood Game Thread/FW Wins 35-34/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="magnus1on1" post="838290" timestamp="1283570350"]
One comment...........  Get 4 players two kickers and two holders.. and train your kickers so you can make xp.. I know that they went for two a few times but you have to be confident in your kicking game..

But great game can't wait for the next eight games..
[/quote]

yep! 3 missed 2 point conversions really hurt us. we have a kicker but apparently they didnt trust he could make 1 out of the 3 we missed.

Well coached team, great gameplan. I predicted we would win by 14 and was wrong. My keys were keeping the pressure of the qb, we did not, he got sacked 5 times at least. Db's did a great job covering. I did not say much about our defense because we were not sure, but you found the weakness - pound the ball between the tackles. Our coaches were outcoached in every aspect. Congrats.

I really dont think at this point WO-S has to earn anyone's respect, they have proved themselves throughout the last 25 years. However, if you really cant find someone who can punch an XP through, then I am sorry, this may be the chink in Hook's armor. "We'll punch it in for 2!" is how you win district, not state.

I was very impressed with wo-s. Physical and fast.  Didn't quite get the two point tries?  FW has to tackle I know they are kids but that was beyond pathetic!  I was one that was wrong with the 20 pt win prediction.  I underestimated Wo-s and expected more out of FW
I think we have more concerns then Wis after this one.  Good game

I also predicted FW would blowout WOS.(3 td's) Ooops. My bad. WOS looked light years better than they did in the Dayton scrimmage. One would expect improvement, but they looked like a whole different team! Great game to watch. FW offense was effective as usual. I was really surprised that WOS ran so well on them. It's like FW had no linebackers on the field. Congrats to both teams and coaches. Well done on both sides.

Great game to watch! Thats about as equal as 2 teams can get! I knew this would be a close game and man was it. Just the fact  that we can go toe 2 toe with a highly ranked 4a team shows that were a force to be wreckoned with! FW #5 was as expected and the tight ends came up big when they needed them too! Both teams played hard til the end! Our boys showed us alot tonight, especially our offensive line! We are right where we need to be in my opinion!

[quote name="fwstangs" post="838348" timestamp="1283572370"]
Well coached team, great gameplan. I predicted we would win by 14 and was wrong. My keys were keeping the pressure of the qb, we did not, he got sacked 5 times at least. Db's did a great job covering. I did not say much about our defense because we were not sure, but you found the weakness - pound the ball between the tackles. Our coaches were outcoached in every aspect. Congrats.
[/quote]
Agree with everything you said. But I predicted a 21 point win and boy was I wrong. Hats off to the WO-S players and coaches. My dad and uncle are WO-S season ticket holders and couldn't make the game tonight. Needless to say when I called them after the game they were a little sick they missed a good one. Good luck the rest of the way Stangs!

Just returned from the game. Excellent showing for WO-S! The experience tonight for the Ponies will carry them far. It felt like a playoff game in week 1...WOW! WO-S outplayed Friendswood tonight in many areas. However, the 3 missed two point conversions were the difference in the game. Keep your heads high fellows...you guys are coming together nicely! Go Stangs!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476

• See new post This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Sentencing set 4 days before the RNC Convention to nominate Trump. This is all GREAT NEWS for & . 1) Trump Presidential victory sealed. 2) Precedent now set for Bush, Clinton, Obama arrests. 3) Overturn on Appeal guaranteed. 4) Top-to-Bottom DOJ Corruption exposed. 5) U.S. Supreme Court will be FORCED to conduct Emergency Review of “case” and make a ruling. 6) Supreme Court is a “captured” entity that fully understands they uphold the Law or individually face UCMJ Treason trial for violating their Sworn Oaths to the Constitution. 7) No civilian admirably law court can override a UCMJ protected Commander-in-Chief, no matter the amount of propaganda they use. 8) CIC Trump is untouchable. He’s simply leading the Swamp Rats to their final resting places. 9) Brunson Case verdict remains a proverbial nuclear weapon that can be deployed to eradicate the vast majority of House & Senate members for violating their sworn oaths on January 6, 2021, by unconstitutionally certifying the 2020 election without an investigation. 10) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  holds ALL THE CARDS. Watch him win it all! Election Interference is This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up .  ALL found guilty must forfeit all personal, family and corporate assets to the U.S. Treasury. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up just won the lottery and will soon win our Republic back!
    • Can't even talk without a teleprompter!  
    • He almost singlehandedly saved the filibuster in the Senate by siding with the Republicans in what would have been a stupid move. 
    • 1. Presidents and Former Presidents can be impeached 2. Presidents and Former Presidents can be forced to reveal tax and business records 3. Presidents and Former Presidents lose executive privilege 4. Presidents and Former Presidents lose attorney-client privilege 5. Presidents and Former Presidents can be forced to release private phone records and text messages 6. Presidents and Former Presidents can have their homes raided by the FBI 7. Presidents and Former Presidents can be subpoenaed by partisan committees 8. Presidents and Former Presidents can be repeatedly indicted and arrested 9. Presidents and Former Presidents lose their First Amendment right to free speech 10. Presidents and Former Presidents lose the right to a jury trial 11. VP no longer has authority to question validity of disputed electoral votes 12. The losing party no longer has authority to submit contingent electors when results are disputed 13. Presidents and Former Presidents don't have Presidential Immunity BOOMERANG The reckoning is coming!   Evil always finds out.  Just ask Hitler! *Trump 2024*
    • All these educated people thinking Trump was treated fairly would be the first ones to cry foul should it happen to them. Condone it and it just might. 
  • Topics