Old Coach/Rivals Top 25 (All Classes)

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="835832" timestamp="1283284392"]
I see where Texas High's win over Vidor moved them up to #10, a 9 spot jump.
[/quote]

Yea and Gregory Portland beats a ranked PNG team by one and only moves to 13. No disrespect to Vidor but who had the tougher win.

Thats why these polls mean absolutely nothing.  ;D

[quote name="Roughrider" post="835873" timestamp="1283287982"]
[quote author=Tim Riggins link=topic=72279.msg835832#msg835832 date=1283284392]
I see where Texas High's win over Vidor moved them up to #10, a 9 spot jump.
[/quote]

Yea and Gregory Portland beats a ranked PNG team by one and only moves to 13. No disrespect to Vidor but who had the tougher win.

Thats why these polls mean absolutely nothing.  ;D
[/quote]

ouch

Really though, polls are just opinions based on factors like stats, wins, returning starters, recent success, strength of opponents, etc.  Kinda cool that East Texas has Texarkana, Tyler J.T. and Marshall ranked together at 10,11 and 12.  Not sure that these three are all in the same district though.

[quote name="Matthew328" post="836533" timestamp="1283374951"]
For me when I am doing the poll I generally won't move teams down for winning...so sometimes if a lot of teams in front of you lose you might move up...but if everyone in front of you wins you may stay the same...i just try to be consistent with my formula....
[/quote]
Can you do top 50 so we can see WB?... ;D ;D

[quote name="Matthew328" post="836533" timestamp="1283374951"]
For me when I am doing the poll I generally won't move teams down for winning...so sometimes if a lot of teams in front of you lose you might move up...but if everyone in front of you wins you may stay the same...i just try to be consistent with my formula....
[/quote]

I wouldn't necessarily move a team down for losing. Do you think Tyler Lee should fall because they lost to Trinity?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83