PN-G vs Crosby Predictions

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="836049" timestamp="1283303554"]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835507#msg835507 date=1283229954]
[quote author=PN-G bandkid link=topic=72184.msg835481#msg835481 date=1283227223]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835448#msg835448 date=1283224545]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835377#msg835377 date=1283220105]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=72184.msg835327#msg835327 date=1283216813]
[quote author=brenhambaseball link=topic=72184.msg835244#msg835244 date=1283210027]
[quote author=paintballove link=topic=72184.msg835228#msg835228 date=1283208835]
Too many PNG fans on here.  :P

PNG 21, Crosby 28.

That's right, I said it.  :D
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D THANK YOU  ;)
[/quote]

Who really cares what you think!!!  Can Blue Bell make you guys your on website?
[/quote]
why do yall always bring something up about blue bell that must be yalls only comeback thats all yall did last year about how yall were gonna make are ice cream melt on yalls message board then we showed yall up and yall shut yalls mouth cause yall figured out how bad yall are.

??? :D ;)
[/quote]

Oh so your saying that yall are better than us cause you just said most of the players did their worst agianst us so if they would had played decent yall would had beat us and if yalls players did great yall would had blowed us out  ??? ??? :D ;)
[/quote]

I'm not saying we would have "blowed you out," but we gave you a pretty big run for your money two days after losing a student athlete. In my opinion, you don't have much to brag about aside six points.
[/quote]
ok im not bragging? i commented on a different person post and you just come in our convo talking blue bell mess thats all yall do it talk mess i didnt start nothing i posted my prediction and since im from brenham i get ppl talking mess about blue bell.. am i right??? ??? ??? :(
[/quote]

First of all, I didn't say a word about Blue Bell. Even if I had, it would be because I like the stuff, not because it's made in Brenham.

Second, people make fun of PN-G for being covered in refineries. Making fun of other communities based on their unique qualities is just part of high school football.

Third, my only point was that we weren't really all that "bad," as you put it. Brenham only outscored PN-G for the first half, and barely hung on to win. The Cubs may have gone home the losers had it not been for an interception in the last two or three minutes of the game.
[/quote]

kid im not even talk to you this is a what im talking about yall just jump in a win is a win period

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year Merka had a really good running back that gave them a legitimate 1 - 2 punch running combination from the backfield.

I believe that running back graduated, they do have a platoon of running backs, but I don't think they are as good as the one from last year.

The key to beating Crosby is getting the ball out of the QB's hands as quickly as possible.

To "Brenham Baseball" which is an oxymoron in itself:  We don't live 20 or 30 minutes from NW Houston where we played yall last year. I was a 1:45 minute drive for us and a closer drive for you. We had a chance to win that game last year with half as much talent as your team had and it looks like you have another good team this year. My prediction is that Friendswood is the team to beat this year after they demolished Angleton already.

[quote name="NDN79" post="836239" timestamp="1283337072"]
PN-G  35

Crosby 14

It's amazing to me that when it comes to predictions on PN-G'S games how quickly people seem to get off topic ???
[/quote]
I agree this is now beyond ridiculous ! Haters ! Is there not a site over in the college station area for the Brenham folks to go hate on ? Most of the fan base on here want to talk about their teams and support other teams. Sure we trash talk at times but alot of this is adults who are just picking on friends and making friends. Its fun, but it only takes one or two bad apples to spoil the bunch ! 
Back to topic:  How is Crosby's Defense this year ?  How about receivers this year ?
I was at PNG's practice yesterday. Talk about some intense hard work going on ! Those boys worked themselves hard. Coaches ran them relentlessly. They worked the D secondary what seemed like all practice as well. Coach said they would be the hardest working team in the state. They practiced for about 3 hours. I know they didn't get to practice Monday due to lightening and rain. Guess they made up for it yesterday. All I can say is watch out Crosby, the NDN's are on the WAR PATH ! 

[quote name="bigdog" post="836061" timestamp="1283304226"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=72184.msg835584#msg835584 date=1283260427]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=72184.msg835580#msg835580 date=1283260158]
Crosby 35-Png 10
[/quote]

Wow, thanks for the support Bigdog. Isn't that the average loss of the Bulldogs?

By the way what 3A team is going to beat yall down this week?
[/quote]

And tell me again what yall's record is against WOS??
[/quote]You do not have a "dog" in this hunt !

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="836142" timestamp="1283309144"]
Last year Merka had a really good running back that gave them a legitimate 1 - 2 punch running combination from the backfield.

I believe that running back graduated, they do have a platoon of running backs, but I don't think they are as good as the one from last year.

The key to beating Crosby is getting the ball out of the QB's hands as quickly as possible.
[/quote]
Last year Merka had very little time to pass. He was either dropped in the backfield or rushed his passes. It was a long night for Crosby at The Reservation (37-7 PNG). Went back and looked and Crosby had 58 yards rushing on 24 carries last year (Merka had 14/35 yds). They had just over 200 total yards. How is the Crosby OLine this year? Could be the difference in the game again.

Also noticed like I thought I remembered, that Harmon only had about 80 yards at a 4 ypc clip in the opener against BHill last season, so all those that are worried about Bertrands 70 yards and 4 ypc against a much better team in GP, I wouldn't run for the hills yet!

PNG 37
Cros 7 (if Merka has no protection) 21 (if they give him time)

[quote name="pngfan66" post="834851" timestamp="1283173167"]
Yep they got stunned. [glow=red,2,300]I'm thinking some of the JV D backs may be working out with the varsity Secondary this week. The JV has some tall and very fast D backs.[/glow] They kept up with PAM JV receivers in their game. Just a thought going thru my head. First game for the varsity, so some kinks to work out and some adjustments. That's pretty much how it will go with any team after their first game or two. You move folks around and discover which position is best suited for players. PNG should come out stomping mad and really show the rest of the state that they are for real !
[/quote]Way way way way faster at the varsity level...GIVE THOSE GUYS A CHANCE Manuel is a good one.. ;)

[quote name="tappedout" post="835494" timestamp="1283228087"]
 PNG 35
 Crosby 28

While at the game this week take a few minute's to watch individual matchup's. If you watch #77 Lunceford for just a few play's in a row and you will see one dominant lineman. He has a motor that don't stop,he drive's his man 15 yd's down the field or just buries him into the ground, he is very fun to watch. If he was a couple of inches taller he would be getting recruited by several of the top D-1 school's. This past week he just dominated #62 and was getting fired up about it. Some of our other lineman need to watch this guy on film. He is mean and intense on the football field. And for the people that just see DJ Schexnider making play's, watch him from the beginning until the end of the play. He is one relentless son of a gun. It is amazing how he has the energy to go that hard on every play. He is a "Beast". I normally try to look at different matchup's and sometime's our guy's are getting the other side of it. I want mention any of those name's. Take the time to watch these 2 guy's instead of where the ball is going. You will see the definition of a "football player".
[/quote]I have to give a shout-out to Junior #8 Chase Romero !

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="836482" timestamp="1283367387"]
Crosby will have to score 40 to win.....In fact i believe we will have to score 40 in every game we play to win and hope we have the ball last.....Our D wouldn't bust a biscuit....
[/quote]
I take it your from Crosby ?
How is Crosby's JV team this year ?

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="836482" timestamp="1283367387"]
Crosby will have to score 40 to win.....In fact i believe we will have to score 40 in every game we play to win and hope we have the ball last.....Our D wouldn't bust a biscuit....
[/quote]

I'm sure you're kidding....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder