Angleton @ Dayton predictions!!!!!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="839634" timestamp="1283660426"]
A little something I found on the net, concerning Angleton and Crosby.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7072757/

just push play :)
[/quote] OMGOSH!!! that is HILARIOUS!!!! :D :D :D

[quote name="octfeb" post="839717" timestamp="1283692489"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=72157.msg839634#msg839634 date=1283660426]
A little something I found on the net, concerning Angleton and Crosby.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7072757/

just push play :)
[/quote] OMGOSH!!! that is HILARIOUS!!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]

WOW :D :D

I even had to show my wife that one.... she didn't appreciate it quite as much as I did.

[color=purple]Angleton is a different team then last year. I dont think they're gonna blow a team out like last year. Besides Diggs the cats have about 2 mayb 3 other ppl that can run the ball. The passing game can be an alright one if needed.

Now on D there not as experienced as they have been in years past but I think their more physical then last years team. The run D is real good but the passing D still needs some work but they will be alright. Because no offense to Dayton and any other team we face this year but we're not gonna face a passing attack like Friendswood again in the regular season

After watchin last wks game im gonna go with the Cats by 3 in a very tight game[/color]

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="840802" timestamp="1283823183"]
I think Dayton's defense will be up to the task.  Interested to see what the offense looks like this week. I will guarantee that the team with purple on their jerseys wins this one.
[/quote] yep I will make that bet...

[quote name="HUM398" post="834873" timestamp="1283175592"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=72157.msg834869#msg834869 date=1283175264]
Wow thats a wild prediction. Ill remember that one. 50 to 14 Dayton over Angleton
[/quote]

ive completely lost respect for Angelton after watching them scrimmage Lee, and seeing my prediction of a blow out (Made amongst my friends) by Friendswood.

Angelton suffers from a defective defensive startagy that lends itself to believe they are so superior athletically that they can just lineup and take you on. Angleton is small, fast, and prone to mental lapses. Offensively they are a one trick pony, that will be held to minimal yardage by a good to great defense.

Angleton 2010 reminds me of Cy-Ridge 08'....except smaller and more athletic across the board.  three teams with good to great defenses held Russel Shepard to less then 100 yards.

it really wouldn't suprise me to see Angelton's Diggs with less then 100 yards.
[/quote]

I share your assessment of Angleton - I do not know if it will be a blow out, but Dayton should win by 14. I also agree that it appears Dayton's D is stronger than FW. In fact if our D does not get better, we will not have a good postseason, if we make it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83