Angleton @ Dayton predictions!!!!!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What more could you want;A much talked about game in 09 didn't happen as Brenham came back in the 2nd half to overcome a 20-0 score and win regional setting up a Dayton/Brenham Qtr.Final.Last meeting of Broncos/Wildcats in 2002 k/o'd Angleton in the 2nd rd.@ Bronco stadium as Dayton rolled to a 31-14 win.The Diggs show finally comes to pass in his senior year so we'll see if he can do what 95% of others have failed to do and that is to rush for over 150 yds.See ya there and always believe 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="843134" timestamp="1284144188"]
What more could you want;A much talked about game in 09 didn't happen as Brenham came back in the 2nd half to overcome a 20-0 score and win regional setting up a Dayton/Brenham Qtr.Final.Last meeting of Broncos/Wildcats in 2002 k/o'd Angleton in the 2nd rd.@ Bronco stadium as Dayton rolled to a 31-14 win.The Diggs show finally comes to pass in his senior year so we'll see if he can do what 95% of others have failed to do and that is to rush for over 150 yds.See ya there and always believe 8)
[/quote]

21-0* ;)

[quote name="jayhawk" post="843096" timestamp="1284141911"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=72157.msg842921#msg842921 date=1284123913]
This game is in Dayton correct?
Where is Dayton's stadium located now?
Where's the best place to park?
[/quote] Hey Panamamyers check your "message box "
[/quote]
Panamamyers...
go to
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Go down below the pictures and there is some good advice on parking and eating in Dayton.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="843122" timestamp="1284143742"]
Can't make it to the game - my daughter told me its was more important to see her get married ! I actually tried to get her to change the date to another time not during Bronco season but she declined - ( NO RESPECT !)  GO BRONCO'S ~~~~~
[/quote]

What happened to getting married on a saturday?? You prob. got rehearsal tonight right?? Everybody probably took today off anyway.. why not do rehearsal and dinner before kickoff??

Just a few questions...

just kidding, congrats on the big day.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="843122" timestamp="1284143742"]
Can't make it to the game - my daughter told me its was more important to see her get married ! I actually tried to get her to change the date to another time not during Bronco season but she declined - ( NO RESPECT !)  GO BRONCO'S ~~~~~
[/quote]That's kind of RUDE of her to get married during football season, what in the world was she thinking?  :D :D :D :D

[quote name="dayton" post="843151" timestamp="1284145242"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=72157.msg843122#msg843122 date=1284143742]
[/quote]

What happened to getting married on a saturday?? You prob. got rehearsal tonight right?? Everybody probably took today off anyway.. why not do rehearsal and dinner before kickoff??

Just a few questions...

just kidding, congrats on the big day.
[/quote] Down town Houston at court house  then aferwards to eat - 

For anyone who can't make the local games 99.9 radio station in Liberty carries the DAYTON BRONCOS on the right speaker the LIBERTY PANTHERS on the left speaker AND HARDIN is broadcast on the internet only AND NEW this year BARBERS HILL is carried on the internet only  http://www.kshn.com/ just go to the website and click on the high school logo.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="843162" timestamp="1284146482"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=72157.msg843122#msg843122 date=1284143742]
[/quote]That's kind of RUDE of her to get married during football season, what in the world was she thinking?  :D :D :D :D
[/quote] Yeah - she owes me big time-  GO BRONCO'S

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83