What local games will be on the internet or radio Friday night? Does anyone know

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="830665" timestamp="1282761155"]
What local games will be on the internet or radio Friday night? Does anyone know if H-D vs Kountze will be on internet or radio? Thanks.
[/quote]

I believe all H-D games will be on KSHN 99.9 and kshn.com

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="830687" timestamp="1282763349"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=72036.msg830665#msg830665 date=1282761155]
What local games will be on the internet or radio Friday night? Does anyone know if H-D vs Kountze will be on internet or radio? Thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

liberty and dayton will use kshn.com as well.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="830687" timestamp="1282763349"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=72036.msg830665#msg830665 date=1282761155]
[/quote]

[/quote]Um if I understood KSHN 99.9 yesterday H-D will be internet only.. said to go to KSHN website and click on the H-D mascot and then it would instruct you on what to do next. Dayton will be broadcast on the right side of the radio station and Liberty will be on the left.. and new this year for all you BH fans who can't make the games they will have the Eagles this year same as H-D internet only. They have upgraded so now if you dont have a dial to turn, you can click your menu until you get to the L------R <---- speakers and move the sound all the way to the right for DAYTON and all the way to the left for LIBERTY. They did a test yesterday and I just happen to be in my car and it works.. FYI a lil bleed through from the other announcer but not enough to bother... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder