Gregory-Portland vs. Port Neches-Groves/GP WINS 30-29!!!!!!

Please folks lets focus on the furure, No matter what what call the coaches make, if they are successful they are the best coaches in the world and if they fail they get bashed. I think in all the game was well coached. I would like to see someone on defense step up and take a little pressure off of DJ. G P was sending 2 and 3 peeps at him the whole game. We will see what happens this Friday against Crosby. Go Indians!!!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="indnfan" post="837087" timestamp="1283477153"]
Please folks lets focus on the furure, No matter what what call the coaches make, if they are successful they are the best coaches in the world and if they fail they get bashed. I think in all the game was well coached. I would like to see someone on defense step up and take a little pressure off of DJ. G P was sending 2 and 3 peeps at him the whole game. We will see what happens this Friday against Crosby. Go Indians!!!
[/quote]Who won ?  :'(

[quote name="Sloe" post="837092" timestamp="1283477324"]
[quote author=indnfan link=topic=72027.msg837087#msg837087 date=1283477153]
[/quote]Who won ?  :'(
[/quote]
Sloe I hope you're joking, you can't be the only person in Southeast Texas who doesn't know the outcome of this game.

lol so now the blame is on the tight end. OH well we got to blame it on  someone might as well be him lmao. Well we get to see tommorrow how and what adjustments we have made.  i didnt get to see the pam scrimmage so if there are problems with the center exchange on the pats then i guess that is why we are seeing the swinging gate. hopefully we get lined out before district starts, i heard the a and  b teams both got blasted by crosby tonite lets hope we do that to them tommorrow, i expect to see a lot of offense from both teams .

The Freshmen teams lost. The JV took the Crosby JV to the woodshed last night ! The JV Defense had a shut out. The only score for Crosby was on a kick off return. It should have been called back due to 6 penalities that the refs didn't call. One was a bad block in the back that left one of our boys on the field. The others were pretty much the same. Also its questionable if their runner stepped out of bounds as well. The refs last night were terrible. They were slow and really couldn't run with the plays. The JV offense was very impressive with numerous long runs up the gut and some good pass plays. The D caused I think 1 or 2 turnovers and recoveries. The score could have easily been  42 to 0. We had on td called back and we had a interception on the 1 yard line. The JV secondary was stout as well as the whole D group. The players that rotated in didn't miss a beat on either side of the ball. On the O side, I think we used 4 different running backs. It was a very good game and PNG controlled the entire game in my view. This JV team so far is very exciting to watch and very well coached.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="837280" timestamp="1283519581"]
The Freshmen teams lost. The JV took the Crosby JV to the woodshed last night ! The JV Defense had a shut out. The only score for Crosby was on a kick off return. It should have been called back due to 6 penalities that the refs didn't call. One was a bad block in the back that left one of our boys on the field. The others were pretty much the same. Also its questionable if their runner stepped out of bounds as well. The refs last night were terrible. They were slow and really couldn't run with the plays. The JV offense was very impressive with numerous long runs up the gut and some good pass plays. The D caused I think 1 or 2 turnovers and recoveries. The score could have easily been  42 to 0. We had on td called back and we had a interception on the 1 yard line. The JV secondary was stout as well as the whole D group. The players that rotated in didn't miss a beat on either side of the ball. On the O side, I think we used 4 different running backs. It was a very good game and PNG controlled the entire game in my view. This JV team so far is very exciting to watch and [b]very well coached. [/b]
[/quote]

DANG!!!! PNG even has good JV coaches?? ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder