A prayer to start the season. Eveyone stay safe.

Dear Father in heaven, I praise and thank You for using the sport of Football to draw me closer to You. I want to play this game so it is not about me, but all about You. I need Your Spirit to be in total control of my thoughts, actions, emotions and words. Help me not to worship the sport, but to be thankful for the skills and interests you have given me and to use them for Your glory. Help me also to encourage my teammates toward growth and maturity with You. Guide our coaches in making wise choices and help them be the kind of leaders You want them to be. Please keep all players free from injury, according to Your will, and bring healing to those injured. Lord, I trust You to renew my strength in times of weakness so that You will be glorified in everything I do. Help me to praise You in victory and defeat. I love You and thank you for your love for us. I pray these things in Jesus name, Amen!
Have a great season and stay safe.  Lets Go Pirates

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="823314" timestamp="1281090843"]
Dear Father in heaven, I praise and thank You for using the sport of Football to draw me closer to You. I want to play this game so it is not about me, but all about You. I need Your Spirit to be in total control of my thoughts, actions, emotions and words. Help me not to worship the sport, but to be thankful for the skills and interests you have given me and to use them for Your glory. Help me also to encourage my teammates toward growth and maturity with You. Guide our coaches in making wise choices and help them be the kind of leaders You want them to be. Please keep all players free from injury, according to Your will, and bring healing to those injured. Lord, I trust You to renew my strength in times of weakness so that You will be glorified in everything I do. Help me to praise You in victory and defeat. I love You and thank you for your love for us. I pray these things in Jesus name, Amen!
[/quote]AMEN !!!

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="823314" timestamp="1281090843"]
[/quote]

Very nice indeed.  People take note, that is how to seek His will. 

Amen! Spoken like a true champion who has discovered the source of real victory. The world needs more young men of this caliber on and off the field. Young men who have the capacity to elevate the game, not only with their athletic skill, but with the quality of their character as well. Young men who lead by way of example and demonstrate true sportsmanship. TITAN POWER the Pirates are fortunate to have you as a teammate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder