west orange stark @ friendswood @ Deer Park

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="828128" timestamp="1282350147"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=71184.msg827966#msg827966 date=1282327434]
There is a certain other FW fan who is doing it to you
[/quote]

Is this the same hammerhead who previously wrote that he agreed with my prediction? 

Show some intellectual integrity dude!  That whistling sound you keep hearing is the wind blowing in one ear and out the other.  You are like a human weather vane!!  ;D
[/quote]
That was deep :o

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="fatdaddy" post="829238" timestamp="1282527011"]
Just in from Alvin scrimmage. Beat Alvin handily, but lost a stud Junior O lineman (D-1 prospect) for the year with a knee injury. Great O-line goes to a real good O-line. I don't think it will affect the offense any immediately, but the loss of depth may really hurt us later in the year as we get deep into district.

I think Friendswood wins against WO-S, but we have a more immediate worry with Angleton at Angleton this week. If we can handle Angleton's speed, then WO-S wont really worry me. FWD has speed this year where they need it, but I think the other poster had it right when he said that if FWD had real speed, they would have several State titles (see Southlake Carroll, and Lake Travis).
[/quote]

He is not gone for the year, do not know if he is going to be a d1 recruit and we have good depth, we will fill the hole. Just the facts, just the facts!

[quote name="panamamyers" post="829981" timestamp="1282671133"]
I will be incredibly surprised if FW struggles with Angleton.  That passing game should chew Angleton up.
[/quote]

It didn't last year when they played.  I don't know if it chews Angleton up, but I am picking Friendswood for the upset.  Angleton just lost too much in the backfield.  These teams are use to each other, and that should make this a great game.

[quote name="fatdaddy" post="829866" timestamp="1282646891"]
Got the "lost for the year" info straight from a coach on Sunday. I hope he's not, but my info says he probably is.
[/quote]

Well as of Monday and today the data is that he will be lost for 3-4 weeks. We shall see. Coaches are not Doctors and should not listen to trainers. They are usually clueless on matters like this. Strained MCL, minor tear in ACL.

[quote name="rjn75" post="830809" timestamp="1282779469"]
MAY I ASK WHAT PLAYER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?
[/quote]

Our right offensive tackle - big kid 6-4 292 has a hurt knee. We plug in a Pearland transfer, 300 lb kid into right guard and slide our 280 pound guard out to right tackle - should be fine.

[quote name="fwstangs" post="831765" timestamp="1282918733"]
[quote author=rjn75 link=topic=71184.msg830809#msg830809 date=1282779469]
MAY I ASK WHAT PLAYER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?
[/quote]

Our right offensive tackle - big kid 6-4 292 has a hurt knee. We plug in a Pearland transfer, 300 lb kid into right guard and slide our 280 pound guard out to right tackle - should be fine.
[/quote]

All that weight ...Sounds like pairings for a Sumo wrestling match.. ;D

[quote name="skipper" post="831866" timestamp="1282928087"]
BUT he is not telling all the story.there feet get in there way and love to lay on the ground THAY NEED THERE REST ;) ;D
[/quote]

I know you're joking... but FW's big guys are usually pretty agile.

last night i was sitting in back of two friendswood scouting team,dang i was in shock thay were sitting on the mustang side lol.we started talking about each others team how thay will stack up friday. i do belive the coaches name was bob ,but dont hold me to that.just befoe thay left with all there notes he turned around to me and he said we got our work cut out for us  starting monday. as we talked back in forth to each other off and on he said he could not get over the speed of wo-s WRs ,but need HELP on the kickoff team.i asked him right up front how will both match up on speed and HIS REPLY WAS  .its going to be one heck of a game .PS i tried to look over his shoulder and he started laughing and ask me could i read pig latin and both of them started laffing

[quote name="skipper" post="833148" timestamp="1283009451"]
last night i was sitting in back of two friendswood scouting team,dang i was in shock thay were sitting on the mustang side lol.we started talking about each others team how thay will stack up friday. i do belive the coaches name was bob ,but dont hold me to that.just befoe thay left with all there notes he turned around to me and he said we got our work cut out for us  starting monday. as we talked back in forth to each other off and on he said he could not get over the speed of wo-s WRs ,but need HELP on the kickoff team.i asked him right up front how will both match up on speed and HIS REPLY WAS  .its going to be one heck of a game .PS i tried to look over his shoulder and he started laughing and ask me could i read pig latin and both of them started laffing
[/quote]
Funny how you were scouting the scouts skipper......lol

[quote name="skipper" post="833148" timestamp="1283009451"]
[/quote] Glad they liked what they saw Skip.. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83