Central vs. Memorial Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35-14 TITANS
The Titans will unleash a dehumanizing ground game on the jags not seen since the days of J.C. I'll call them thunder, lighting, and flash. The jags will have to find a way to stop MHS's ground game and still contend with the two 6'1" wideouts.Qb won't be our weak link this time. ;D 8) ;)

[quote name="The GOAT" post="817668" timestamp="1278960684"]
35-14 TITANS
The Titans will unleash a dehumanizing ground game on the jags not seen since the days of J.C. I'll call them thunder, lighting, and flash. The jags will have to find a way to stop MHS's ground game and still contend with the two 6'1" wideouts.Qb won't be our weak link this time. ;D 8) ;)
[/quote]
How do you think you guys will do against NS?

[quote name="The GOAT" post="817668" timestamp="1278960684"]
35-14 TITANS
[/quote]You will have to deal with our ground game as well with the same player that burned you for a KR for a TD last year.  This time, he is at RB.    Also, No Earl Heins to clog the middle up.  Big advantage for us.  I seriously doubt that the ground game will be anywhere close to it was when Charles was there. 

[quote name="scooter!" post="817735" timestamp="1278975347"]
Central has no one that can cover Wesley. Therefore titans-42 jags-24
[/quote]You mean  the same Wesley that caused us no problems the last 2 years?  Yea, ok... Besides, our secondary should be pretty good..

[quote name="scooter!" post="817742" timestamp="1278976076"]
He's gonna be a problem. But the running game is gonna win this one. From what I saw on the net that backfield is fast. I hope the oline plays well. [b]You really think memorial is gonna let the kittens spoil the baptism of the new turf?  ;D[/b][/quote]

Lol..Wont really have much of a say so..Once we get it going

He's gonna be a problem. But the running game is gonna win this one. From what I saw on the net that backfield is fast. I hope the oline plays well. You really think memorial is gonna let the kittens spoil the baptism of the new turf?  ;D
[/quote]

I warned you about us kitten teams.  ;D

He's gonna be a problem. But the running game is gonna win this one. From what I saw on the net that backfield is fast. I hope the oline plays well. You really think memorial is gonna let the kittens spoil the baptism of the new turf?  ;D
[/quote]Memorial had a great running game last year, and it didn't change nothing...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="817750" timestamp="1278977652"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=70949.msg817742#msg817742 date=1278976076]
[/quote]Memorial had a great running game last year, and it didn't change nothing...
[/quote]I think it was an ok running game, it would have been better if our starting Qb that was able to throw, but anyway, a new defensive system will take care of Mr. kr/rb this time around, o and wesly did catch a 40 or 50 yd td pass last year. Losing hines was hugh thats now the weekest position on defense but on the upside the d-line will be bigger and stronger with a new system(4-3 defense from the 3-4 now the d-line is the strong point lead by sloane 6-4 290 nose tackle)
@ rey rey- we will do well again, people talk about the mud but when i look at the game film our o-line dominated them the whole night  they were to stubborn or cocky to send a man when we went overload to one side so we kept blasting them all night 21-14  Titans  this time around.

[quote name="The GOAT" post="817790" timestamp="1278988927"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=70949.msg817750#msg817750 date=1278977652]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=70949.msg817742#msg817742 date=1278976076]
[/quote]I think it was an ok running game, it would have been better if our starting Qb that was able to throw, but anyway, a new defensive system will take care of Mr. kr/rb this time around, o and wesly did catch a 40 or 50 yd td pass last year. Losing hines was hugh thats now the weekest position on defense but on the upside the d-line will be bigger and stronger with a new system(4-3 defense from the 3-4 now the d-line is the strong point lead by sloane 6-4 290 nose tackle)
@ rey rey- we will do well again, people talk about the mud but when i look at the game film our o-line dominated them the whole night  they were to stubborn or cocky to send a man when we went overload to one side so we kept blasting them all night 21-14  Titans  this time around.
[/quote]

I wish you all luck in THAT game... 8)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="817902" timestamp="1279045671"]
Hey soulja, since y'all are a fellow "kitten" school, it's only right that y'all turn their new turf into a litter box by giving them a 4A beat down to help them break it in.
[/quote]Or turn their players into scratching posts...
No problem.  Another walk in the park.  If I'm not mistaken, those guys havnt beat us yet. 2-0 in the season.  I believe we won the scrimmages as well!  ;D

dont worry soulja1 if in fact we do scrimmage them we will have them looking to kick some 4a butt because we are going to start their season out right with a first scrimmage loss  to the people they hate worst MID COUNTY baby. Man i am starting to like this brenhamfan he is right on until it is time for us to line up against them again come playoff time. I have to warn you though next time around we will play both halves instead of just the second  ;D

[quote name="biaplayer" post="817966" timestamp="1279066834"]
dont worry soulja1 if in fact we do scrimmage them we will have them looking to kick some 4a butt because we are going to start their season out right with a first scrimmage loss  to the people they hate worst MID COUNTY baby. Man i am starting to like this brenhamfan he is right on until it is time for us to line up against them again come playoff time. I have to warn you though next time around we will play both halves instead of just the second  ;D
[/quote]

Touché...but we only played the first half, so we'll be sure to play 2 halves next time as well.  ;) We had a habit of doing that last year.... Waller, PNG, Anglton and Dayton

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder