- Finish up the Bleachers
- Saw their starting on the Parkinglot

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jaguar-J
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="810144" timestamp="1276002302"]
Gonna be the best facility in SETX!   8) 8)
[/quote]

Yep  8)

[quote name="hookem14" post="810207" timestamp="1276010126"]
How long will it stay the best facility in SETX ?
[/quote]

Not sure I understand what you are asking.  If you are asking if someone around is going to build something to top it..doubtful.  BISD is the only one with the resources to build such a complex.  Also, other schools have completed their rounds of stadium rebuilds or repairs (PN-G, Memorial, Silsbee) and seem for the moment content with those.  Others have had their attempts at stadium improvements blocked (Nederland and WO-S).

Now, if you are asking whether BISD will maintain the ability and desire to maintain the facilities, well time will only tell.

Don't understand why they didn't put more seating in though. setx has alot of fan support and may need more seating for the new complex. 10,000 seats just doesn't seem enough. should've made it like stauworth stadium with 16,000 seats. like i said, too much fan support for the beaumont district and setx.  ??? ???. just my oppinion.  ::)

[quote name="knightrider" post="810295" timestamp="1276022145"]
Don't understand why they didn't put more seating in though. setx has alot of fan support and may need more seating for the new complex. 10,000 seats just doesn't seem enough. should've made it like stauworth stadium with 16,000 seats. like i said, too much fan support for the beaumont district and setx.  ??? ???. just my oppinion.  ::)
[/quote]I know right. I would have put 10,000 on each side ala the Mesquite Memorial stadium. IMO

[quote name="hookem14" post="810207" timestamp="1276010126"]
[/quote]

Maybe he means....if the people that come to the games dont treat it's like a dump, neglect it, and run it into the ground. I would hate to see that. But who knows what will happen.

[quote name="scooter!" post="810383" timestamp="1276033544"]
[quote author=hookem14 link=topic=70357.msg810336#msg810336 date=1276029406]
BINGO

Plus, I hear PN-G is thinking of putting in a retractable roof in a few years.
[/quote]now that was funny
[/quote] [move]:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/move]

[quote name="BORAM" post="810333" timestamp="1276029285"]
[quote author=hookem14 link=topic=70357.msg810207#msg810207 date=1276010126]
[/quote]

Maybe he means....if the people that come to the games dont treat it's like a dump, neglect it, and run it into the ground. I would hate to see that. But who knows what will happen.
[/quote]

If they change the name that might not happen :o jk

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="811282" timestamp="1276204117"]
[quote author=BORAM link=topic=70357.msg810333#msg810333 date=1276029285]
[quote author=hookem14 link=topic=70357.msg810207#msg810207 date=1276010126]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If they change the name that might not happen :o jk
[/quote]

I thought someone already changed the name...or was that the admin building....it looked like Mike Sanchez on the security video...(some more humor for you Mike...get better)... ;D ;D

It's on schedule to be completed by August 26th. Just took another close up tour of the project and this will be one fantastic facility. Come out at least once this upcoming season and see for yourself. I'm a proud supporter of not only Beaumont but all of SETX football and  i don't get caught up in the name plastered on a building. My energy is best spent focusing on the needs of our students and assisting them in any way that i can so that they can be successful.

[quote name="WBbear" post="811508" timestamp="1276256320"]
It's on schedule to be completed by August 26th. Just took another close up tour of the project and this will be one fantastic facility. Come out at least once this upcoming season and see for yourself. I'm a proud supporter of not only Beaumont but all of SETX football and  i don't get caught up in the name plastered on a building. My energy is best spent focusing on the needs of our students and assisting them in any way that i can so that they can be successful.
[/quote]

What he said... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder