Stone Pondering Resignation

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="games24x7" post="808332" timestamp="1275450395"]
Yes, Brevell has paid his dues and probally should have taken the BC job a couple of year's ago but he knew Stone would be leaving and under the old regime the job would be his if Stone endorsed it. But there is a new regime in town now and several people and player's don't believe Brevell is the man that Faircloth will want leading a new era. Inside source say's Faircloth will be bringing a new coach to the area. I'm sure we'll all know something real soon! 
[/quote]

Its Brevell job, or i promise you Stone will not be stepping down.

Guest baseball25
Lumberton was 4a, yes buchholz was there, while brevell was there he had 6 guys go play juco and then they went on to play Div 1, but lumberton went to the playoffs before Brevell got the head job but those teams weren't as successful as Brevells teams were.

Guest gladiator2
If everything was so good then what happened to him at Lumberton? I've heard stories. Brevell is lined up to be the AD at GMS and when Stone does decide to leave, believe me it will not be his decision on who the next coach will be. Just sit back and watch.

What's hard to believe. That he got tired driving to Lumberton everyday for 7 years and that he wanted to be closer to home and work in the same district that his wife works in and that his children go to school in. Not that hard to belive! Plus get to work with a good friend who happens to be a pretty good coach at a pretty good school with a pretty good tradition. Real hard to believe!

Not to mention that before Alvin became head coach the freshmen were told that it would be advisable to play summer league only if they wanted to play football.  No first hand info I just know that they did not have a freshman team that last year and I was told that was the reason.

[quote name="football" post="808673" timestamp="1275574381"]

Not to mention that before Alvin became head coach the freshmen were told that it would be advisable to play summer league only if they wanted to play football.  No first hand info I just know that they did not have a freshman team that last year and I was told that was the reason.
[/quote] ???

WHAT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed