LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???

bronco1

They said the same thing when we played PNG!

Besides your not very good at predictions NDN, here is one you made;

PNG Caves the Bears

PNG redefines the Bears "BOJO" into the Bears "BOBO" as they easily sent the Bears back to their caves with a 35-7 victory last night.

You missed that one by a little bit, by what like 70 points! :oops:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was said, however, everyone knew PNG didn't have the offense and defense that Dayton has. Dayton is good, both sides of the ball. I feel even if LCM brings their "A" game, Dayton will come out with the "W". They're just that good.........expect them to go undefeated. LCM will just be another notch in thier pistol handle.

I'd be crazy not to support my team, no matter what. However, you need to face the facts about Dayton, they're the real thing. Don't go in overconfident, you'll be disappointed. Dayton has the stats and the points to prove it. Will check with you Saturday morning, you'll be singing a different tune then. I don't think it'll be a blow out either, but Dayton will definitely take this one.

I don't make predictions about my team, but I will say this. They'll come out to play inspired football. I've watched play all year, and I will admit, I wasn't impressed with the first game. They have steadily improved each game, and I think the coaches have done an outstanding job. Right now they are really playing well, but will be playing the best team in the district. If they execute and play their best game, get a couple of breaks, who knows. What I am saying is, don't be so quick to write them off.

Guest maverick24

First of all I will say Good Luck to LCM!!! It is not going to help yall but I wish it anyway! Dayton is the real deal!!! When they blew Lumberton out everyone said same old Lumberton!! After a few more Blow Outs everyone else says They are for real. Bears look out. This will not be close unless Dayton decides to make it close! There has not been a team this good in District in a long time! I understand the LCM fans backing their team and would not expect anything else. I wouldn't start making those playoff plans just yet though!

ill admit that i dont think we will win' date=' but there is no way we will get blown out, our defense is way too good to not keep this game close, even if we lose we will still be in great shape to make the playoffs with the remaining schedule [/color']

You have to believe in your team! Look at Nederland's past, they are small, slow and don't have a great talent pool most years but they find a way to win, most of the time. You all have to believe you can win or the games over before it has even started.

What does BOJO stand for again?????????

the rest of Nederland games scares me, any of these teams can win, but Nederland will suitup and play them for all 4 quarters and they will all know they have just played a football game.

I do think Dayton will win this game but it could be close.

Guest LCM Volleyball

You have to believe in your team! Look at Nederland's past, they are small, slow and don't have a great talent pool most years but they find a way to win, most of the time. You all have to believe you can win or the games over before it has even started.

What does BOJO stand for again?????????

the rest of Nederland games scares me, any of these teams can win, but Nederland will suitup and play them for all 4 quarters and they will all know they have just played a football game.

I do think Dayton will win this game but it could be close.

Thanks Nederland, we're trying. :D

Dayton's definitely got their work cut out for them. We have the 4 toughest teams (IMO) left to play and definitely can't look ahead at all. All of these games are gonna be a battle. Coach Stewart and his staff always prepare well though. This is gonna be fun to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder