Forney to A&M?

Lately I've been hearing rumors that Forney has been getting strong looks from A&M and that he verbally committed to go play QB over there. Now i'm not saying it is impossible, but it is kinda hard to believe after he has only been QB for half a season, might have been less than half but i can't remember. But he does have a full year of playing QB ahead of him. Can anyone fill me in on this?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Puma42" post="806215" timestamp="1274975508"]
Lately I've been hearing rumors that Forney has been getting strong looks from A&M and that he verbally committed to go play QB over there. Now i'm not saying it is impossible, but it is kinda hard to believe after he has only been QB for half a season, might have been less than half but i can't remember. But he does have a full year of playing QB ahead of him. Can anyone fill me in on this?
[/quote]

I follow A&M recruiting very closely and I have never seen his name on any potential A&M recruiting list.

[quote name="D3zii" post="806338" timestamp="1274984930"]
AggiesAreWe, Is their anyone from the Area A&M has their eye on.. I heard one of the scouts liked a few from Central
[/quote]

They have already offered LaFredrick Ford, RB from Kirbyville.

They are looking at a couple of players from Central, can't say right now.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="806345" timestamp="1274986677"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=70072.msg806338#msg806338 date=1274984930]
AggiesAreWe, Is their anyone from the Area A&M has their eye on.. I heard one of the scouts liked a few from Central
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="806345" timestamp="1274986677"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=70072.msg806338#msg806338 date=1274984930]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yea thats what I heard about the Central players. But I didnt know Ford already had an offer from them.. Thats good to hear

If he goes to A&M, that will be 2 kids from Nederland that will have gone to college and not get to play very much.  He will be just like the Dvrani Johnson (sp?) kid.  Just because a kid is big does not mean he can play.  I'm not bashing the kid, just saying he is not A&M material.  I don't think he is Sam Houston State material either.  Saying that....he should try Lamar...

Welll people its funnny this. Is dionte I'm not scared to put my name up here since ya wana know what's going on ima tell ya I'm going to a&m on june 6 I've been offered a full ride and I might sign a letter of intent they want me for tight end and if I have a good season at qb I would be like the other qb up there and play tightend and qb there still giving me a chance to play qb but anyways since ya know what's going on stop hating cause I'm not slow I run a 4.85 in the 40 I'm back down to 220 and I can move its funni how ya keep talking down on me when I'm going to college I can possibly start my freshmen I know what coach turner told me so I'm not gunna be like dravanti and if u do know football dravanti is starting now so now wat u gunna say I have plans on playing in the nfl so ya keep hating so I can work hard please do!  GOD BLESSS YAAAAAAA! HATERS!!!  YA ALWAYS HAAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I BET YA WON'T TELL ME YA NAMES!!!! AND I KNOW YA GO TO ScHOOL WITH ME! AnD TCU WANT ME FOR qb To I'm going up there june 4 so there is more where that came from!

[quote name="dionte" post="807136" timestamp="1275136656"]
Welll people its funnny this. Is dionte I'm not scared to put my name up here since ya wana know what's going on ima tell ya I'm going to a&m on june 6 I've been offered a full ride and I might sign a letter of intent they want me for tight end and if I have a good season at qb I would be like the other qb up there and play tightend and qb there still giving me a chance to play qb but anyways since ya know what's going on stop hating cause I'm not slow I run a 4.85 in the 40 I'm back down to 220 and I can move its funni how ya keep talking down on me when I'm going to college I can possibly start my freshmen I know what coach turner told me so I'm not gunna be like dravanti and if u do know football dravanti is starting now so now wat u gunna say I have plans on playing in the nfl so ya keep hating so I can work hard please do!   GOD BLESSS YAAAAAAA! HATERS!!!  YA ALWAYS HAAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I BET YA WON'T TELL ME YA NAMES!!!! AND I KNOW YA GO TO ScHOOL WITH ME! AnD TCU WANT ME FOR qb To I'm going up there june 4 so there is more where that came from!
[/quote]

Good to hear from ya again, dionte!  Good luck on your trips to College Station and Fort Worth!  You are not going to be too hard on the Mustangs during Week 0 are ya?

Welll people its funnny this. Is dionte I'm not scared to put my name up here since ya wana know what's going on ima tell ya I'm going to a&m on june 6 I've been offered a full ride and I might sign a letter of intent they want me for tight end and if I have a good season at qb I would be like the other qb up there and play tightend and qb there still giving me a chance to play qb but anyways since ya know what's going on stop hating cause I'm not slow I run a 4.85 in the 40 I'm back down to 220 and I can move its funni how ya keep talking down on me when I'm going to college I can possibly start my freshmen I know what coach turner told me so I'm not gunna be like dravanti and if u do know football dravanti is starting now so now wat u gunna say I have plans on playing in the nfl so ya keep hating so I can work hard please do!   GOD BLESSS YAAAAAAA! HATERS!!!  YA ALWAYS HAAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I BET YA WON'T TELL ME YA NAMES!!!! AND I KNOW YA GO TO ScHOOL WITH ME! AnD TCU WANT ME FOR qb To I'm going up there june 4 so there is more where that came from!
[/quote]

Sure funny that your not on the A&M offer list ????????????
Texas A&M____2011________________ Texas A&M Offer List
Football
Basketball

Pro-style quarterback Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Jacoby Brissett    -  6-5/225/4.5  West Palm Beach, FL  NR  list 
Christian LeMay    -  6-2/200/4.59  Matthews, NC  NR  Georgia 

Dual-threat quarterback Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Brett Hundley    -  6-4/210/-  Chandler, AZ  NR  list 
Jamal Turner    -  6-1/173/4.51  Arlington, TX  NR  Nebraska 

All-purpose back Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Daniel Lasco    -  6-1/190/4.4  The Woodlands, TX  NR  list 
Brandon Williams    -  6-1/188/4.4  Brookshire, TX  NR  Oklahoma 

Running Back Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Joe Bergeron    -  6-1/215/4.46  Mesquite, TX  NR  Texas 
Malcolm Brown    -  6-0/210/-  Cibolo, TX  NR  list 
LaFrederick Ford    -  6-0/190/4.5  Kirbyville, TX  NR  list 
Aaron Green    -  5-10/185/4.4  San Antonio, TX  NR  list 
Kenny Hilliard    -  6-0/218/-  Patterson, LA  NR  LSU 
Bradley Marquez    -  5-11/173/4.5  Odessa, TX  NR  Texas Tech 
Herschel Sims    -  5-10/190/4.43  Abilene, TX  NR  Oklahoma State 

Fullback Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Hunter Joyer    -  6-0/245/4.6  Tampa, FL  NR  list 

Wide Receiver Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Daryl Collins    -  6-0/190/4.5  Gadsden, AL  NR  Alabama 
Derek Edwards    -  6-1/163/-  Brenham, TX  NR  Texas Tech 
Kameel Jackson    -  6-0/198/4.5  Arlington, TX  NR  Oklahoma 
Jarvis Landry    -  5-11/178/-  Lutcher, LA  NR  LSU 
Trey Metoyer    -  6-2/198/4.42  Whitehouse, TX  NR  Oklahoma 
Miles Onyegbule    -  6-4/206/4.48  Arlington, TX  NR  Texas 
Ja'Juan Story    -  6-3/190/4.4  Brooksville, FL  NR  list 
Cameron White    -  6-2/185/4.4  DeSoto, TX  NR  list 

Tight end Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Jace Amaro    -  6-5/237/4.51  San Antonio, TX  NR  Texas Tech 
Max Stevenson    -  6-6/227/4.53  Klein, TX  NR  Oklahoma 

Offensive tackle Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Joseph Cheek    -  6-7/271/4.9  Seguin, TX  NR  Texas A&M 
Josh Cochran    -  6-6/270/-  Hallsville, TX  NR  Texas 
Shayvion Hatten    -  6-5/265/-  Daingerfield, TX  NR  TCU 
Marcus Hutchins    -  6-2/254/-  DeSoto, TX  NR  Texas 
Bobby Thompson    -  6-7/280/5.1  Midland, TX  NR  TCU 

Offensive guard Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Sedrick Flowers    -  6-3/280/5  Galena Park, TX  NR  Texas 
Nathan Gutekunst    -  6-5/290/-  Humble, TX  NR  Texas A&M 
Cyrus Hobbi    -  6-4/285/-  Scottsdale, AZ  NR  list 

Strongside defensive end Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Nathan Hughes    -  6-6/263/4.72  Klein, TX  NR  Oklahoma 
Davon Moreland    -  6-3/225/4.6  Los Angeles, CA  NR  list 
Jermauria Rasco    -  6-3/227/-  Shreveport, LA  NR  list 
Cedric Reed    -  6-5/240/4.9  Cleveland, TX  NR  Texas 
Tevin Westbrook    -  6-5/260/-  Ft. Lauderdale, FL  NR  list 

Inside linebacker Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Rob Hankins    -  6-1/219/4.5  Dallas, TX  NR  list 
Steven Daniels    -  6-0/225/-  Cincinnati, OH  NR  list 
Kent Turene    -  6-3/230/-  Lauderdale Lakes, FL  NR  list 
Anthony Wallace    -  6-2/220/4.55  Dallas, TX  NR  list 

Outside linebacker Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Donnie Baggs    -  6-1/204/4.5  League City, TX  NR  Texas A&M 
Steve Edmond    -  6-3/225/-  Daingerfield, TX  NR  Texas 
Tre Madden    -  6-1/215/-  Mission Viejo, CA  NR  USC 
Trevon Randle    -  6-1/205/4.46  League City, TX  NR  LSU 
Lateek Townsend    -  6-2/197/4.6  Bennettsville, SC  NR  list 
Aaron Wallace Jr.    -  6-4/215/-  San Diego, CA  NR  list 
Shaun Ward    -  6-2/225/4.58  Lauderdale Lakes, FL  NR  Maryland 

Cornerback Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Jalen Brown    -  6-0/173/-  Irving, TX  NR  list 
Cortland Browning    -  6-1/188/4.48  Tyler, TX  NR  Missouri 
Tevin Mitchel    -  6-0/175/4.4  Mansfield, TX  NR  list 
Marcus Roberson    -  6-1/170/-  Ft. Lauderdale, FL  NR  list 
Josh Stewart    -  5-10/163/-  Denton, TX  NR  Texas A&M 
Josh Turner    -  6-0/175/4.45  Oklahoma City, OK  NR  list 

Safety Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Devonta Burns    -  6-0/200/4.48  Arlington, TX  NR  Texas A&M 
Lyndell Johnson    -  6-3/195/4.46  Plano, TX  NR  list 
Chris Jones    -  6-0/185/4.5  Adamsville, AL  NR  list 
Howard Matthews    -  6-2/200/4.5  League City, TX  NR  Texas A&M 
Franklin Shannon    -  6-2/210/-  Dallas, TX  NR  Oklahoma 

Athlete Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
LaDarius Brown    -  6-2/190/-  Waxahachie, TX  NR  list 
Quandre Diggs    -  5-10/188/4.4  Angleton, TX  NR  Texas 
Christian French    -  6-6/218/4.4  Cedar Rapids, IA  NR  list 
Jonathon Henderson    -  5-9/185/4.4  Leander, TX  NR  Texas A&M 
Terrance Magee    -  5-8/190/-  Franklinton, LA  NR  LSU 
Desmond Roland    -  6-2/199/4.64  Dallas, TX  NR  list 

Defensive tackle Stars RR Ht/Wt/40 Hometown Rank Schools
Marquis Anderson    -  6-3/260/-  Cibolo, TX  NR  Oklahoma 
Demarcus Hodge    -  6-1/281/5  Monroe, LA  NR  list 
Desmond Jackson    -  6-1/278/5  Houston, TX  NR  Texas 
Mickey Johnson    -  6-1/310/5  Covington, LA  NR  list 
Isiah Norton    -  6-5/300/-  Dallas, TX  NR  list 
Quincy Russell    -  6-3/280/-  San Antonio, TX  NR  list 
Quentin Thomas    -  6-3/265/-  Breaux Bridge, LA  NR  LSU 
Jordan Wade    -  6-4/293/-  Round Rock, TX  NR  Oklahoma 
FEATURED PRODUCT

Nike Texas A&M Aggies Maroon College Classic T-shirt

Texas A&M NEWS

[More]Latest Headlines:

A Warrior Hidden

DeSoto home to another top young prospect

Signee Spotlight: Toney Hurd Jr.

South Florida DE holds six offers

CenTex ATH to be school's first DI signee

Resources:

Schedule

Roster

Scores
Send to a Friend

Print This Page

[More]NATIONAL NEWS FROM RIVALS.COM

Memphis adds Mississippi wide receiver

Harrington impresses at workout

Tabb excited about new offers

2012 Texas WR holds three major offers

DB Bridges is starting to make summer plans

Rivals.com Football Recruiting

bigdaddyblue, thanks for that info. I am with you on this. I am a 12th man subscriber and I recieve newsletters pertaining to Texas A&M recruiting news. Like I posted before, I have never seen Forney's name on any offer or recruiting list for Texas A&M.

Unless they are not disclosing this particular recruit (very hard to believe), the Aggies have not offered according to their athletic department.

Its sad that instead of encouraging these kids to strive to be the best you try to knock them. But  like a good friend told me cream always rise to the top. Keep pushin big man!!!!! Haters yall can ride too cause whoever puts this probably never played ball. Couch players!!!!!!!

OK...I don't know Dionte, but I do know what's going on in recruiting.  If a college is interested in an athlete an are considering offering, they get invited to the one day camp, usually about $40.  At this Camp, they will look at the individual(s), it's not a one man camp,  closely to determine who they will be offering.  

For example:  Jr was being recruited heavily as a safety(tulane, UTEP, SMU, UH, AK, Lamar), a couple of DII and DIII schools are interested in him as a QB.  After Tulane, SMU, UTEP saw his highlight game (FB Hightower), they told him he will be evaluated as a DB and QB at the one day Camps (1/2 day as DB and 1/2 Day at QB).  These are Athletes, IMO, they have a strong possibility of receiving an offer if they perform well at these camps.  

With that being said, good luck Forney!

Welll people its funnny this. [color=goldenrod]Is dionte I'm not scared to put my name up here since ya wana know what's going on ima tell ya I'm going to a&m on june 6 I've been offered a full ride and I might sign a letter of intent they want me for tight end and if I have a good season at qb I would be like the other qb up there and play tightend and qb there still giving me a chance to play qb but anyways since ya know what's going on stop hating cause I'm not slow I run a 4.85 in the 40 I'm back down to 220 and I can move its funni how ya keep talking down on me when I'm going to college I can possibly start my freshmen I know what coach turner told me so I'm not gunna be like dravanti and if u do know football dravanti is starting now so now wat u gunna say I have plans on playing in the nfl so ya keep hating so I can work hard please do![/color]   GOD BLESSS YAAAAAAA! HATERS!!!  YA ALWAYS HAAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I BET YA WON'T TELL ME YA NAMES!!!! AND I KNOW YA GO TO ScHOOL WITH ME! AnD TCU WANT ME FOR qb To I'm going up there june 4 so there is more where that came from!
[/quote]

WOW!  That is one heck of a sentence!  

Does anyone know what the recruiting calendar says?  Can A&M offer right now?

If A&M is recruiting you Dionte, I hope it works out for you.  

I know when I talked to My friends son Cliff Mitcehll at ASU (Arkansas State) from Jasper he told me he didnt get invited to alot of camps,, He just signed up for some And made plays to make coaches look at him after that point.. So im just saying To the kids lookin at this thread, Even if you dont get invited to the Camps go still sign up N go out their And make big plays

[quote name="D3zii" post="807567" timestamp="1275189076"]
I know when I talked to My friends son Cliff Mitcehll at ASU (Arkansas State) from Jasper he told me he didnt get invited to alot of camps,, He just signed up for some And made plays to make coaches look at him after that point.. So im just saying To the kids lookin at this thread, Even if you dont get invited to the Camps go still sign up N go out their And make big plays
[/quote]
Very good point DEZ...focus on the one day camps guys....let go of the COMBINES!! you're playing football not combine(take it from me).

For one u must doint understand I'm not going up there untill june 6 so I know whatsoing on right now I'm not going to argue with you nobodies lol wowww man I'm glad god made haters why ya can't just chill and if I sign there are not nobody will not know cause I don't wanna hear all this negativety all next school year so well ima stop messaging ya cause I know what's going on and its always gunna be something cause if I sign ya gunna say this and if do good ya gunna say he got lucky!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami