Central at Vidor Predictions

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vidorpride

Vidor by 7!!! We will catch Central looking ahead to Dayton and before they know what has happened they will be on the yellow banana heading back over the Neches River with their first loss. :D:D:D

Guest vidorpride

A win for Vidor would be huge for our playoff hopes, and the loss for Central could really make the Playoff picture interesting... especially if they turn around and lose to Dayton. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Guest vidorpride

That's a little harsh East, I hope your wrong. But, I know you really hope you're right to help Ned. playoff hopes. :? :? :?

A Vidor win over Central dims the light a bit doesn't it. :D:D:D

Dont read anything into it about Nederland. I am just making a prediction based on my experience watching these teams for years. Does not have anything to do with Nederland. They are a much better team than Vidor. Although I do not think Central will go more than 2 rounds in the playoffs. Our district just is not all that great this year in general. Central and Dayton are going to be the strongest teams and they are no better than they usually are, everyone else just stinks it up so far. Theres not a team within 80 miles of Beaumont that is going anywhere in 4A this year unless something changes dramatically.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Vidor-24

Central-20

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT-UP DEM JAGS!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

SAT.HEADLINES----VIDOR WINS,VIDOR WINS .............. :shock: :shock:

Key on WILLIAMS,HIT THE RECIEVERS and U SHOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Dont read anything into it about Nederland. I am just making a prediction based on my experience watching these teams for years. Does not have anything to do with Nederland. They are a much better team than Vidor. Although I do not think Central will go more than 2 rounds in the playoffs. Our district just is not all that great this year in general. Central and Dayton are going to be the strongest teams and they are no better than they usually are' date=' everyone else just stinks it up so far. Theres not a team within 80 miles of Beaumont that is going anywhere in 4A this year unless something changes dramatically.[/quote']the more you post the more silly you sound..Dayton wont go anywhere in the playoffs???

Just because the Mid county teams arent doing so good you think our district has "stunk it up this year"????

Say all you want about Nederland being better then Vidor..Well we won ,and you will have to live with that for a year.Get out of your denial, and support the other teams in 4a instead of get on here and tell them they stink it up .

Dont read anything into it about Nederland. I am just making a prediction based on my experience watching these teams for years. Does not have anything to do with Nederland. They are a much better team than Vidor. Although I do not think Central will go more than 2 rounds in the playoffs. Our district just is not all that great this year in general. Central and Dayton are going to be the strongest teams and they are no better than they usually are' date=' everyone else just stinks it up so far. Theres not a team within 80 miles of Beaumont that is going anywhere in 4A this year unless something changes dramatically.[/quote']And who cares about if you watched the teams over the years..EVERY YEAR the teams are different..Last years team is different then this year's team.

Vidor-24

Central-20

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT-UP DEM JAGS!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

SAT.HEADLINES----VIDOR WINS' date='VIDOR WINS .............. :shock: :shock:

Key on WILLIAMS,HIT THE RECIEVERS and U SHOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!![/quote']thanks Big House..I think it will be better then people thinks

Hey piratefan' date=' make it to the playoffs once and a while and then talk. Like I said, that was your superbowl.[/quote']Quit living in the past and get out of denial..Your team has a losing season this year.You are bragging about the playoffs and all yall do when yall get there is choke..funny how the other Mid county team does better when they make it.Yall brag about the record against PNG but atleast they can make it to the Big game..they dont choke.. :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it's ok Big dog and 1motime..there is always next year..VIDOR BEAT NEDERLAND>>get over it..this is a CENTRAL /VIDOR THREAD ,not NED/VIDOR or not NEDERLAND History thread

Do research before you mouth off. Ned usually goes as far or farther in the playoffs, you know, the games after the regular season. You win one game, and your the king of the district, when the average margin of victory for Ned over Vidor is 21 points or more. Yep, you won this one , one whole game in six years and two in 23.

Nobody at Central is overlooking Vidor. We just plan to go there and take care of buisness and then get ready to take care of Dayton. Dayon, you guys are thinking pretty highly of yourselves right now, and you should you've well in district so far. However, you guys better not overlook LCM because they're playing pretty well right now, too. Both teams need to take care of buisness this week and then the title will be on the line next week.

Guest 1motime

Yea thats about all you can say 1motime..

Roll them eyes..I bet thats what you been doing every Friday night in the stands this year..Rolling them eyes.. :roll: :cry: :cry:

Always on the defense and making fun of people with your child like signatures. Grow up

Nederland has a winning tradition why are you all so bitter about that? Your responses are full of ignorance and anger. I hope Vidors team does not have the same arrogant attitude as you two fans have. Good luck to Vidor but I wish you two would shut up about nederland and focus on your own team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics