Central at Vidor Predictions

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1motime

I dont really care about the bands..

Just because they scored 60 points on yall dont mean that happens to everyone..Just ask Lumberton..and you said in a earlier post about eating crow..Yall should have some left over if I need it shouldnt you..?

Ive seen both Vidor and Central and like I said GOOD LUCK you will need it bad. I dont need to ask lumberton

Yea Central will not score 60 on them Pirates in Vidor.

Hope not' date=' but Central has not played 4 entire quarters this year except when they wooped my Dogs! I think if Central thinks your team is a cakewalk they do not play four quarters. Central came to Nederland wanting to prove something, and they did! I would love to see us play them again with a healthy Mosely but that's not going to happen.

Central might get caught looking ahead. Vidor might even win if they play like Central is their [b']RIVAL, anything is possible when you play at Vidor.

Good luck hope no one gets hurt in your game

We will see -- BTW how much did Dayton beat you- did you think that would happen :lol:

I think it is funny that you are on here talking trash about us..We beat yall,yall got the crap kicked out of yall by Central and Lumberton almost beat Central..

Wait until yall play Dayton..wont be much barking going on..Who put the dawgs up"..

Wait till yall play Lumberton..... :shock: :o:D:D

Sounds like alot of people are pulling for Vidor..That is unsusual but it is good!! We appreciate it and we need all the support we can get..

I drove by the High school today and the Pirates were out there practicing.Raining like Heck And they are out there..I think they want it pretty bad!!!!!

We will see -- BTW how much did Dayton beat you- did you think that would happen :lol:I think it is funny that you are on here talking trash about us..We beat yall' date='yall got the crap kicked out of yall by Central and Lumberton almost beat Central..

Wait until yall play Dayton..wont be much barking going on..Who put the dawgs up"..

Wait till yall play Lumberton..... :shock: :o:D:D[/quote']

Hey piratefan, you won one game in district by four points on the last play of the game, and thats your second win against Ned in 23 years. So I ask you, whats vidors overall record vs Ned?

Guest vidorpride

I'm not sure what the overall record between Vidor and Nederland is, but I do know that in our most recent meeting VIDOR WON!!!!

I guess that is the only one that really matters for the 06 season right.

See ya next year Ned. :P:P:P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder