PN-G @ Lumberton Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG Proud wrote:Not necessarily. More like a battle of the has beens...except Lumbertoon never "has-been".

Look what LC-M did to ya'll didn't think you saw that coming! Nothing against LC-M they are a really good football team. but if there is anyyear to beat PN-G it would be this year they are very down. When they beat Ozen 31-15 I thought they were for real but now Ozen will most likely not win a game. I'm not making any predictions but the game will be close the winner will not win by more than 10. good luck to both teams GO RAIDERS!!!

Guest vidorpride

I see Lumberton winning this game by 14. Believe me I am no fan of L-town, but they are a very solid team with lots of confidence.

PNG is in a down year, and Lumberton is just the next team in line to take advantage of that. :P:P:P

PNG has no offense. Their defense is marginal. Had Nederland stuck with what was working I think they would have scored 42 or more points. PNG cannot stop a good running team.

Lumberton has an ok team overall and they are pumped up and feeling good right now.

Battle of two marginal teams. I say PNG is already out of the playoff picture and Lumberton has a chance, so thats got them hungry.

Lumberton 28 -35

PNG 10 maybe 14.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Hey JAGS, are u guys in a DOWN YEAR TOO?

Wasn't it like 22-14 last week? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT,WE COULD HAVE BEAT CENTRAL LAST WEEK.

CENTRAL

VIDOR

BC

PN-G

NEDERLAND ALL IN DOWN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe,just maybe LUMBERTON IS A LOT BETTER!!!!!

The Dayton game was the welcome to Varsity 2006 game

The Vidor game was the we can compete in this dist. game

The Central game was the you better stay on top of your game ---game

With Darby and Brandon back on the "D" and Garza back on both sides ' date='as well as the possible addition of J.Bell ( most of the people on this forum don't know him , however, if he is ready you soon will ).

I think the PNG game may be the -- let us show you what we've learned game . I don't discount the heart and tenacity of PNG one bit , however, I think these Raiders are determined to prove themselves in this district .

The game will be a good one .

HOLD THE ROPE RAIDERS!!![/quote']

If coach burnett opens up the offense you're going to be in trouble! If the NDN'S run, run pass, punt again this week you all will win, but I think he's going to open his offense up! GO NDN'S Scalp the Raider's

Hey JAGS' date=' are u guys in a DOWN YEAR TOO?

Wasn't it like 22-14 last week? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT,WE COULD HAVE BEAT CENTRAL LAST WEEK.

CENTRAL

VIDOR

BC

PN-G

NEDERLAND ALL IN DOWN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe,just maybe LUMBERTON IS A LOT BETTER!!!!![/quote']

Central only comes to play if they think you can beat them, and then they play you for 4 quarters! I expectt Central to come and play against DAYTON, PNG and just play just good enough to win rest of their games!

PNG will win sorry Lumberton, a few more people from Beaumont and Port Arthur will have to move into Hardin County before you all become a force in football!

Raiderdad wrote:

The Dayton game was the welcome to Varsity 2006 game

The Vidor game was the we can compete in this dist. game

The Central game was the you better stay on top of your game ---game

With Darby and Brandon back on the "D" and Garza back on both sides ,as well as the possible addition of J.Bell ( most of the people on this forum don't know him , however, if he is ready you soon will ).

I think the PNG game may be the -- let us show you what we've learned game . I don't discount the heart and tenacity of PNG one bit , however, I think these Raiders are determined to prove themselves in this district .

The game will be a good one .

HOLD THE ROPE RAIDERS!!!

The PNG game is going to be the OH WELL, BACK TO THE OLD DRAWING BOARD GAME!!!!!! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder