PN-G @ Lumberton Predictions

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it will be a pretty close game considering that both teams have similiar offenses i dont think you can say that the indians are more disciplined then the raiders. coming off of a hard fought game that they had a chance to win boost the raiders moral and they pull off the win friday night good luck to both teams

PN&G WINS

PNG needs to open up their offense. That QB of your's is going to good. Let him throw the ball, besides the last 60 seconds of the football game and on third downs.

The PNG offense would do better if they would do more than, run, run, pass. Your coach needs to open it up THROW THE BALL MORE! It will do wonders for your running game if they think you might throw it on first down too.

PN&G WINS

PNG needs to open up their offense. That QB of your's is going to good. Let him throw the ball' date=' besides the last 60 seconds of the football game and on third downs.

The PNG offense would do better if they would do more than, run, run, pass. Your coach needs to open it up THROW THE BALL MORE! It will do wonders for your running game if they think you might throw it on first down too.[/quote']

Don't you see? That IS one of PNG's long standing traditions...run, run, pass, punt. That's what we do! :|

Guest maverick24

I am so tired of hearing how this district is weak this year because the MID COUNTY teams are having a down year!!! Both mid county teams have had a very good past decade but get OVER IT this year there are teams that are better than yall. Sorry it happens! Both of yall will probably be at home this year for the playoffs and you know what they will still go on they will not cancel them because yall are at home. I didnt hear anything about this being a down year in this district untill Ned. loses to Vidor and the Squals get HAMMERED by the Bears! Well get ready Because this week will be another bad Friday night and a hang over Saturday morning. I dont think this game will be close Lumberton wins BIG unless sevral key players dont show up or they get hurt!

Guest Nederland Bandit

I'm glad teams like LCM, Lumberton and Vidor are doing well. But Mid County is down this year, even PNG know that. PNG is not playing good at all this year, heck even Silsbee played them close for most of the game.

Guest BIG HOUSE

It's not all LUMBERTON fan's that think this way.Heck if we can tackle anyone this week,IF IF,we should have a chance to win.

A chance to win is all u can ask for,in every game.We had our chances@

Central.Couldn't tackle anyone in key situation's.

This game will be close.

Good luck to both teams.

Yes you said we were playing pretty good then picked your team (that all of yall have said is not playing good at all this year) to beat our team by 13 so that is no respect to anyone. But I do agree you do not talk trash and I respect you for that!!!

You have to earn respect, beat Central, Dayton, PNG and Nederland and we will give you all the respect!

I am so tired of hearing how this district is weak this year because the MID COUNTY teams are having a down year!!! Both mid county teams have had a very good past decade but get OVER IT this year there are teams that are better than yall. Sorry it happens! Both of yall will probably be at home this year for the playoffs and you know what they will still go on they will not cancel them because yall are at home. I didnt hear anything about this being a down year in this district untill Ned. loses to Vidor and the Squals get HAMMERED by the Bears! Well get ready Because this week will be another bad Friday night and a hang over Saturday morning. I dont think this game will be close Lumberton wins BIG unless sevral key players dont show up or they get hurt!

LOL

This is a battle of teams heading in different directions. PNG is on thier way down to a 1-6 or 2-5 district record and Lumberton on thier way up to hopefully a 5-2 or 4-3 finish. PNG finishes with Dayton and Central.

If this game is close I will be surprised and disappointed in my Raiders. But, as long as we win i will take it :lol: .

Guest Raider911

You have to earn respect' date=' beat Central, Dayton, PNG and Nederland and we will give you all the respect![/quote']

How are you going to compare Ned. and PNG to Dayton and Central this year :?:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn