District 21-5A

I've viewed the schedules for 21-5A and i'm liking La Porte chances to be district champs, at worse district runner-up. i would love to here some SETX imput. 

Im a passionate LP fan and glad to see them return to the district we played in when i entered high school back in '97. wow, i'm old.  ;D

West Brook also has
Billy Pier al;l district lb
Jermaine Bowman all district ol
Jacoby Cunigan all district wr
Reggie Begleton wr
Denzel Jackson wr
Jalen Malone wr
Keithshaun Davis ol
Justin Brock ol all district
Nick Brant db all district
Wesley Abshianer
Evyn Lacy
Mike Jolivet de
Caleb Blueitt dt/de

Wesley- wr
Baker-cb
Sloane-nt

We lost one o-lineman from last year's team, both lines will be strong points this season the rushing attack should be at the top of the district again this season so we won't put all the pressure on the two new Jv Qb's. all three Rb's w are back from last season, Romar and Holmes will get most of the carries and Newcost will get the rest as well as return punts.

I have another question. (thanks for the feedback on the previous question) What offense/defensive schemes do each team run.  I have an idea of what PAM runs because LP has played them the past 3 yrs but would love to hear from them also. 

i'm really excited about the new district, i see a great level of competition.  District 22 5A was a dead lock on teams year in and year out.  The only draw back is the loss of Deer Park but LP will play them none-district. 
Also, we dont play beaumont central as away so i will not be able to see the new stadium in its rookie season.  but congrats to the district on showing love to the athletic programs who will enjoy the experience.

[quote name="LP0175" post="803234" timestamp="1274253912"]
I have another question. (thanks for the feedback on the previous question) What offense/defensive schemes do each team run.  I have an idea of what PAM runs because LP has played them the past 3 yrs but would love to hear from them also. 

i'm really excited about the new district, i see a great level of competition.  District 22 5A was a dead lock on teams year in and year out.  The only draw back is the loss of Deer Park but LP will play them none-district. 
Also, we dont play beaumont central as away so i will not be able to see the new stadium in its rookie season.  but congrats to the district on showing love to the athletic programs who will enjoy the experience.
[/quote]You must be talking about Beaumont West Brook as they are 5a and in your district...Beaumont Central have been a 4a team now going on 8 years...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="803294" timestamp="1274279682"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=69801.msg803234#msg803234 date=1274253912]

[/quote]You must be talking about Beaumont West Brook as they are 5a and in your district...Beaumont Central have been a 4a team now going on 8 years...

im  aware that central has been 4A for awile, i played those schools back when they were 5A in the 90s.  and i missed typed. i did mean westbrook. thanks for the correction.
[/quote]

[quote name="liltex" post="805254" timestamp="1274744892"]
Not a district game but 1 of interest Sept.10 WB @Aldine Eisenhower.Bronco fans get IKE the next week Sept.17 @Dayton  ;)
[/quote]
Ike will get a lil more experienced WB team....

[quote name="liltex" post="805307" timestamp="1274755228"]
;D OK Sarge I believe ya,Not saying Broncos will win but if it happens then I guess we have a measuring stick ;)
[/quote]

i don't think Rey's post was meant as a shot at the Broncos.  Brook lost by 2 last year to Ike, early in the season.  Brook was young, but got better as the season went on.  This year, Ike will face a seasoned team.  I have no clue how the Broncs will fare against them.  Good luck!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami