Crosby beats Vidor 7 - 1

With all that smack that Vidor talked you thought it was going to be a blow out. But, thats why they play the game. Like people were saying yesterday it takes 9 kids playing team ball to win. Hester didn't have much help but Crosby put the ball in play. I think Crosby had 5 hits not sure about Vidor but it wasn't very many.

[quote name="TEL" post="798300" timestamp="1273113522"]
With all that smack that Vidor talked you thought it was going to be a blow out. But, thats why they play the game. Like people were saying yesterday it takes 9 kids playing team ball to win. Hester didn't have much help but Crosby put the ball in play. I think Crosby had 5 hits not sure about Vidor but it wasn't very many.
[/quote]

Vidor had 4 hits... The 3 errors killed them... Crosby's pitcher was on tonight though... Vidor was getting the bat on the ball, just right to Crosby's infield... Congrats on a great season Pirates...

Good job Crosby taking advantage and putting on the pressure.  Vidor fans, this was the first time to see Hester and I thought he did pretty well, but he seemed to be throwing harder in the later innings.  I also noticed your coach had somebody warming up in the bullpen in the 2nd or 3rd inning.  Was he hurt?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476